Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up, I can't believe some of you fancy Steve 🤢

I do actually think he's alright though, he's funnier then rebs, seems like he cares better for the kids, isn't a lazy duck. Hate all the racist/sexist tit though. But I don't think he's good looking at all.

Reactions: 19
Oh now Alfie wishing for holidays , surprised she didn’t tag jet2 😂

Not for a minute suggesting he has but that’s a classic sign of Foetal Alcohol syndrome. I think she just edits and filters her photos too much and makes every riveting 😒thing she posts, whether it be her body, hair, children, pets, food, the landscape etc etc look ridiculous!

Oh wow is it? I didn’t realise, I wouldn’t put anything past her and honestly could go hand in hand with the fact she hides her alcohol in food shops.

Reactions: 1
Steve's a ugly looking creep! Sorry but she only see the £££ when she met him

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s a bleeping rotter 🤢😩 I cant cope with comments hahaha she’s gonna be fewminnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for clearing up that Alfeh has been to school in non uniform rebs 👍 dont read here though eh

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Absolutely not he's poked his pipe in the Yorkshire bike 🤢 Fook knows where the pair of them have been! I wouldn't touch him wearing a bee keepers suit!!
Poet right there ⬆⬆

I have for ages been trying to figure out what is it with Alfie’s features (since the downs comment) and I’ve noticed he has no Philtrum! How odd.
This could be something to do with his heart problem.

Reactions: 1
Plot twist - Steve leaves begs at the alter for a tattler 👀
Imagine 🤣🤣 I feel like Steve is the type to have a laugh and decent banter from what we see and she just can’t keep up she’s too dim he will get bored of her when the kids are older and it’s just them

He’s a bleeping rotter 🤢😩 I cant cope with comments hahaha she’s gonna be fewminnnn
Are you from Liverpool?

Reactions: 6
Why do they never go out together on date nights? They go out separately but I can’t remember one time they’ve ever gone out together. she’s got family and so has he so they wouldn’t struggle for babysitters. Maybe because they never see them and have no relationship with family that A and W wouldn’t feel comfortable being left there!
Steve's mum and dad took the boys to the caravan, they regularly take Alfie away for weekends. I also wondered why they don't go out as a couple

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.