Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine 🤣🤣 I feel like Steve is the type to have a laugh and decent banter from what we see and she just can’t keep up she’s too dim he will get bored of her when the kids are older and it’s just them

Are you from Liverpool?
No I’m actually Welsh but I follow Scouse Ma and I bleeping love her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forget the Jet2 saga, Alfie’s at it now. No one gifted him a holiday for his birthday so he’s gotta drop the hints with his birthday wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Steve smells if cheese and onion crisps I think it every time I see him. Just gives me that vibe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Really not over people saying Steve is good looking. I don’t think he’s the ugliest man on earth, trust me I’ve seen A LOT worse, but he looks like a thumb to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah I get the cheese and onion vibe. Maybe a bit mini cheddary, stale kinda thing. Bless his big thumb head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has no shame. Posting pics of Alfie saying all he wants is to spend time with his family on holiday. She wasn't able to blag a freebie from Jet2, so now she's using her child to beg for a freebie. Maybe he needs to learn that if mummy and daddy can't afford a holiday, it's not the end of the world, tholidays are a luxury, not a priority or a right. Just maybe he's used to multiple holidays a year, but is too young to understand those holidays were gifted because his mum begged, in reality they may not have had even 1 holiday a year if his mum had to pay.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.