Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's her daily wash😂
I hope Mabel liked her own backside, before licking Beggas face

Forget the Jet2 saga, Alfie’s at it now. No one gifted him a holiday for his birthday so he’s gotta drop the hints with his birthday wish.
They've got no shame. Considering Steve's dad follows her IG and he obviously has money, bet he's embarrassed with all the begging and now involving the kids

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m late to the show, did she actually go out for pizza or make them naan bread microwave pizza for golden boy? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the 6 year old's had a good game of "pin the toe on the camel" at the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a bit of a snoop on Steve's page and I think it's safe to assume that they have both been accustom to the high life before Woody. Rolex watches, steve driving Aston Martin's, Range Rovers etc they looked like they were living comfortably in that beautiful house, then they moved....they have not done a single thing to that house other than paint it, she drives a crappy Volvo and he drives a hairdressers car. They never go anywhere unless its gifted, they go on cheap package holidays. I know it's all very materialistic, but you cant tell me that Steve is happy. I dont know many blokes who would give up the lifestyle they had to this.....or maybe that's the point. Maybe that's why Steve never wanted to get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up on the last thread, have some of you been eating Rebs Tuna eggy bread concoction that led to a crazy state of fancying 2SS! Haha that was a quick turn around, on the plus side I wonder if Rebs will copy the likes of Hinch/Stacey Solomon and quit insta for 24hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad she said she’s taking little Woody to soft play. let’s just hope she does actually takes him, I’m sure there will be photo evidence for proof if so 😄

Reactions: 6
Oh great 🤦🏻‍♀️ another day in the life video in progress and she’s going to be quiet today on Instagram.....heard that one before 😂😂 All the 🐑 will be clapping their hands with glee at the thought of watching the next borefest 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Haha she’s taking woody to toddler group, just like LJC does on a Friday with Jesse! Funny that.

Woody is drawing on the walls while she tarts herself up for toddler group... How about take a day off from drowning yourself in make up and entertain your child!

Reactions: 13
If she doesn't even do 1 pic from toddlers then I'm thinking she just went out and sat in her car for that quick clip of the rain. She takes photos everywhere so she would definitely if she took him out.
She might come on with the whole- toddlers was cancelled I forgot to check the Facebook group before driving there again 🙄

Reactions: 10
She never gets invited to anything does she? No events? No meet ups with other channel mums? I think in two years I have seen her so maybe 3 events. I think brands know she’s too embarrassing in person, tarty & unintelligent to pay for her attendance. But will happily do ads on insta as they want access to her audience

Reactions: 12
doughy baby face
Weird blob fish sad eyes
Complete lack of any jawline or chin
Lack of any facial hair
Bizzare joker-smile

he looks like an awkward 19 year old at a village disco circa 1998 who is in that weird space between being a boy and looking like a man. He’s in his mid 30s and just looks like he should still be in high school.
Totally agree and for all of you who fancy Steve please look at your husbands or boyfriends again it will remind you who you actually fancy xxx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.