Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having to put up some of her previous Ads as she's not getting any new 1s and needing some money?
Also, random but Just shows how much she does lie, a pic on Steve's story from 2 days ago (he was kissing mabel) there was packs of nappy pants in the background....Thought Woody had been off them for months now?! And she made a point of saying he was off them at night too! Another pointless thing she's lied about!
Mrs Hinch (urgggghhh 🙄) also shared iconic stuff today, so it looks like they've all been contractually obliged to. Really sells a product to me, when all the influencers share on the same day because they have to. Real genuine.

Reactions: 22
So she asked for ideas of where to take the boys this weekend, and she came up with the cinema?? Rebecca, try using where you live and make the most out of it....

Reactions: 16
How filthy are their windows, both the glass and the frames? It looks like they haven’t been cleaned since they moved in.
Just realised I didn’t attach the screenshot of said filthy windows, so for anyone who is interested here it is
E3388209-25E4-4921-942B-F508BF06C9DB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Im laughing that no one has made eggy tuna bread 🤢🤢 well she hasnt shared it anyway. ( I actually heave every time i think of it and what it must have smelt like)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew she’d take them somewhere she could sit on her arse on her phone. From the screens at home to ones in the cinema. Poor kids.
I mean, at least they’ve had a trip out. A change of scenery. My kids love the cinema! I’m not one to defend her usually but I think this comments a bit ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I mean, at least they’ve had a trip out. A change of scenery. My kids love the cinema! I’m not one to defend her usually but I think this comments a bit ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x

Reactions: 51
Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x
Very well said! I’m all for having a laugh at the Monday food shops etc and comedy gold like chuckney (😂) but I don’t think a trip to the cinema warrents a ‘poor kids’ comment x

Reactions: 34
Very well said! I’m all for having a laugh at the Monday food shops etc and comedy gold like chuckney (😂) but I don’t think a trip to the cinema warrents a ‘poor kids’ comment x
I do. The kids are sat home constantly in front of the television and iPads, so what has she done, took them out to a giant one. For ordinary kids the cinema is a cute treat, but it’s daily at home for hers.

All that space they have she could do treasure hunts, nature walks, walk her bloody dogs, go to farms, go to a park or national trust. But no, the cinema. Crackin.

I’m also not going to congratulate a mother for taking her kids out of the house one week out of the year. It should be the very norm, since when is taking a child to soft play worth a ‘aww well done’. She’s not sick, she’s not broke, she’s just selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her skin does not look glowy it just looks really oily. She definitely needs to get a darker shade in her concealer as well

Reactions: 16
I do. The kids are sat home constantly in front of the television and iPads, so what has she done, took them out to a giant one. For ordinary kids the cinema is a cute treat, but it’s daily at home for hers.

All that space they have she could do treasure hunts, nature walks, walk her bloody dogs, go to farms, go to a park or national trust. But no, the cinema. Crackin.

I’m also not going to congratulate a mother for taking her kids out of the house one week out of the year. It should be the very norm, since when is taking a child to soft play worth a ‘aww well done’. She’s not sick, she’s not broke, she’s just selfish.
It’s not congratulating her, it’s about not being judgemental for the sake of it, I won’t say well done for taking your kid to soft play but I won’t say it’s a tit thing to do....

Reactions: 20

To be fair, and this comment isn’t really anything to do with Rebecca it’s more about anyone, I actually don’t think it’s good for kids to be our 24/7 doing something ‘exciting’ every day of the week. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home, playing with toys and being imaginative, playing in the garden etc. Even heaven forbid - watching the TV 😱😂 kids are allowed to be bored and I think over stimulating is just as bad as under stimulating. Plus, I think the more often you do ‘things’ the more it becomes the norm and is expected and then they struggle to just be content with what they have. That’s just my personal opinion though and only in response to your comment about going out being the norm for kids 🙃

Reactions: 56
It’s not congratulating her, it’s about not being judgemental for the sake of it, I won’t say well done for taking your kid to soft play but I won’t say it’s a tit thing to do....
Yea this! It just gives her more ammunition to say she's being bullied when people are just picky for the sake of it ...when 9 times out of 10 were making valid points on Tattle.....

Whats wrong with me ...im defending Beckeh Dingle hahaha?!?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.