Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but it wouldn't surprise me if all the attention woody is getting and taking him places is just a phase as is with everything else in her life. Either that or Steve has had words...

Reactions: 14
How filthy are their windows, both the glass and the frames? It looks like they haven’t been cleaned since they moved in.

Reactions: 14
I reckon she seen all the praise she got from 1 thing tattle suggested ie going back dark so now surprise surprise she wants somewhere fun to take the boys tommorrow 🙄🙄🙄 you never know we might get those country life growing your own veg videos countless people have suggested at this rate 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean it's good she's taking note but it's a bit sad she's a 26 year old woman and needs to depend on total strangers on a gossip forum to realise this!

Reactions: 17
credit where credit is due here.. she’s changed her hair colour, taken woody out more than once this week, and now made something in the slow cooker from scratch. I’m not going to pick at her for trying.
now if we can just get her to stop begging..

Seriously though, maybe she is starting to take note of what she reads here!
If she is taking notes from here I’ve got a serious suggestion, stop reposting other peoples ass licking stories, it makes her look self obsessed (which to be fair she is) and just down right pathetic. She literally needs her ego to be massaged constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Which ones this? I just had a nosey and couldn’t see any with that amount? Highest I saw was just over 600k views and then some 200k+ views

Her birth vlog was laughable. Featured zero point of her in labour or giving birth 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m right but Steve has recently started following quite a few women who bec doesn’t I find that quite strange especially because most of them are private so not mummy bloggers etc.. I’d not be happy if that were my husband.

Reactions: 12
I think there’s trouble in paradise. Steve’s not been seen for ages and she’s talking as if she’s a single mum. ‘Weekend with my mini people’

Reactions: 7
credit where credit is due here.. she’s changed her hair colour, taken woody out more than once this week, and now made something in the slow cooker from scratch. I’m not going to pick at her for trying.
now if we can just get her to stop begging..

Seriously though, maybe she is starting to take note of what she reads here!

Honestly think Steve’s had a word. Cue her making him appear on stories or post a photo to try and look like he hasn’t and they’re so united.

Reactions: 8
I think there’s trouble in paradise. Steve’s not been seen for ages and she’s talking as if she’s a single mum. ‘Weekend with my mini people’
He was at soft play today with them wasn't he? She's acting like all is okay, buying wedding stuff etc. I think he's just stepped back a bit from her vlogs that's all.

Reactions: 4
Woody never stops talking!?!?!?!
She's deluded.
Wait until he's at school and ACTUALLY doesn't stop...as in, you can't even hear yourself think cos it's constant from morning until night. He's one of the quietest little kids I've ever come across. Saying a few words like dog and horse even once a minute isn't a lot, Rebecca! You're in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Otay?! OTAY?!?!?! no bleeping wonder alfie can't pronounce anything properly! That is not a direct dig at him by the way, its that gluttonous airheads doing.

Reactions: 19
I know this makes me sound horrible but there was a comment saying how much woody is looking like Alfie. Don’t insult the poor boy like that! I personally can’t see it. I think you can tell they’re related but Woody is way cuter in my opinion.

Bets on her eating the toast off the floor 😂

I know this makes me sound horrible but there was a comment saying how much woody is looking like Alfie. Don’t insult the poor boy like that! I personally can’t see it. I think you can tell they’re related but Woody is way cuter in my opinion.
i agree. They really don’t look alike

Reactions: 8
She's so desperate for another baby, looks like Steve still doesn't

View attachment 75649
This makes me so angry, she’s a tit mother to the 2 kids she’s got, she needs to get her head out of her arse and start being a better parent before even considering another child. Please Steve if you’re reading this go and get yourself the snip on the sly!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.