Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself so much. I would be SOOOOOO embarrassed doing the school run if I put up stories where I pout and pose!!!

Reactions: 8
Her skin does not look glowy it just looks really oily. She definitely needs to get a darker shade in her concealer as well
She’s obviously fake tanned but still used the same foundation/concealer then thought ahh duck it, it’s alright il just bronze my face to absolute death. Nope, you just end up looking grey with an orange glow.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, and this comment isn’t really anything to do with Rebecca it’s more about anyone, I actually don’t think it’s good for kids to be our 24/7 doing something ‘exciting’ every day of the week. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home, playing with toys and being imaginative, playing in the garden etc. Even heaven forbid - watching the TV 😱😂 kids are allowed to be bored and I think over stimulating is just as bad as under stimulating. Plus, I think the more often you do ‘things’ the more it becomes the norm and is expected and then they struggle to just be content with what they have. That’s just my personal opinion though and only in response to your comment about going out being the norm for kids 🙃
I do. The kids are sat home constantly in front of the television and iPads, so what has she done, took them out to a giant one. For ordinary kids the cinema is a cute treat, but it’s daily at home for hers.

All that space they have she could do treasure hunts, nature walks, walk her bloody dogs, go to farms, go to a park or national trust. But no, the cinema. Crackin.
Absolutely agree. However. She does non of those things, there’s no painting, no play dough, not even any crayons and paper. You don’t see her role playing or doing board games, it’s simple screen time all the time. I’m saying taking your kids out once a week is the norm. Not every day.

Reactions: 13
I really think Tattle is actually saving her life! Another night out with friends because we all mention she’s stuck in the middle of nowhere doing nothing, not to mention the dark hair, taking Woody out more, not wearing short dresses everyday, trying to not just cook a meal from a jar. Let’s hope we stay moving in the right direction 👏🏼

Reactions: 28
I really think Tattle is actually saving her life! Another night out with friends because we all mention she’s stuck in the middle of nowhere doing nothing, not to mention the dark hair, taking Woody out more, not wearing short dresses everyday, trying to not just cook a meal from a jar. Let’s hope we stay moving in the right direction 👏🏼
Probably having a night out because Steve’s not been there all week, and now he’s a weekend dad 👀👀

Reactions: 10
Probably having a night out because Steve’s not been there all week, and now he’s a weekend dad 👀👀
True, I am getting ‘you went out so I’m going out’ vibes 🤣 lets hope they don’t split because I could see them using the kids to get at each other

Reactions: 13
She’s away out for some tapas and coketails with the rest of the slapper she hands about with 😂 those trousers are pretty tight hope she doesn’t eat too much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the latest Instagram post....why does she find any excuse to get her bloody boobs out 🤢
steve actually liked this picture the first post his liked in a while and she’s taking the piss out of showing tits on tinder 😂 she should have had an ass pic for Instagram it would have been Correct then.

Reactions: 18
Dolly parton challenge
Rebecca = get my tits out
Everyone else = normal posy picture

slag!!

Reactions: 20
To be fair, and this comment isn’t really anything to do with Rebecca it’s more about anyone, I actually don’t think it’s good for kids to be our 24/7 doing something ‘exciting’ every day of the week. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home, playing with toys and being imaginative, playing in the garden etc. Even heaven forbid - watching the TV 😱😂 kids are allowed to be bored and I think over stimulating is just as bad as under stimulating. Plus, I think the more often you do ‘things’ the more it becomes the norm and is expected and then they struggle to just be content with what they have. That’s just my personal opinion though and only in response to your comment about going out being the norm for kids 🙃
There are actually some studies that saying that ots important to be bored as a child and nkwdays kids are rarely allowed to be bored. When you bored thats what strikes the imagination in kids.. But i agree that poor woody must be over bored sometimes :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.