Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has already been posted because it’s from years ago but I just found it hilarious! This is why I secretly like Steve and I think he’s a tattler 😂 I think he’s not as stupid as he makes out to be and he likes to take the piss out of our becks just as much as we do 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t imagine how little of a look in woody would get if they did have another child. She seems like she loves the baby stage but has clearly drifted off.

Reactions: 7
She’ll get preg by December. After the wedding, if it happens, what else has she got going on? Already had the dog. It’ll absolutely be trick Steve into another baby time.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this is awful. If a man was pushing a woman like this enough would be said. Awful behaviour, he has a bloody say Beckeh!
Was just thinking this. There would be uproar if Steve was the one pushing for a baby. I hope he starts wrapping it just in case she ‘forgets’ her pill.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
862B7CA5-D2C9-4FD0-8D9F-DA1BFA7F500B.jpeg

Seems that Tattle is getting some good press! Another mention of Elleh dishwasher sh*te content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she having to put up some of her previous Ads as she's not getting any new 1s and needing some money?
Also, random but Just shows how much she does lie, a pic on Steve's story from 2 days ago (he was kissing mabel) there was packs of nappy pants in the background....Thought Woody had been off them for months now?! And she made a point of saying he was off them at night too! Another pointless thing she's lied about!

Reactions: 17
Is she having to put up some of her previous Ads as she's not getting any new 1s and needing some money?
Also, random but Just shows how much she does lie, a pic on Steve's story from 2 days ago (he was kissing mabel) there was packs of nappy pants in the background....Thought Woody had been off them for months now?! And she made a point of saying he was off them at night too! Another pointless thing she's lied about!
Perhaps she thinks pull ups don’t count as nappies? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
she lies about everything 😂 she’s such a bore I wish she’d just duck off already. I still can’t get over her saying ‘are you otay’ to Woody yesterday & feeding them microwaved bread and cheese. I’ve noticed Alfie never does any reading etc either? I’m sure when my kids were 6 they had to read a certain amount of books a week! Seems like she’s just too lazy to anything educational with them

Reactions: 15
Off to the cinema not really age-appropriate for poor little Woody

she lies about everything 😂 she’s such a bore I wish she’d just duck off already. I still can’t get over her saying ‘are you otay’ to Woody yesterday & feeding them microwaved bread and cheese. I’ve noticed Alfie never does any reading etc either? I’m sure when my kids were 6 they had to read a certain amount of books a week! Seems like she’s just too lazy to anything educational with them
I’ve noticed a few times he’s been reading his schoolbook doing his breakfast so it looks like they always leave it till the last minute!

Reactions: 7
Off to the cinema not really age-appropriate for poor little Woody

I’ve noticed a few times he’s been reading his schoolbook doing his breakfast so it looks like they always leave it till the last minute!
doesn’t surprise me. He never reads to her or with her. I used to love hearing my kids read to me 😩

Reactions: 1
10am and she’s already got 1 of her 5 a day in!!

82E2CB37-9F81-4D60-A9F7-4BA76057C0CF.jpeg

Hope she balances it out with a Milky Way and 6/8 Maryland’s #balanced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It might just be a sugar free ice blast...in which case she’ll need more sweet treats #moderashun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It might just be a sugar free ice blast...in which case she’ll need more sweet treats #moderashun
why on earth would you deprive yourself hun, you only live once and everything in moderation is fine, she could have ordered two but she’s being good.

have you ever dipped a Maryland in an ice blast, bet Rebecca has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but this is awful. If a man was pushing a woman like this enough would be said. Awful behaviour, he has a bloody say Beckeh!
Totally agree with you. But she is the kind of woman who 'forgets her pill' because she wants another baby. I remember her saying a few yrs ago Steve would put her pill out for her because she forgets, he probably knows how devious and dishonest she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I knew she’d take them somewhere she could sit on her arse on her phone. From the screens at home to ones in the cinema. Poor kids.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.