Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d have a look at her YouTube channel from previous comments how the hell did one of her videos get 25 million views!! 25 bloody millions, she made a fair few grand off that video alone.

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d have a look at her YouTube channel from previous comments how the hell did one of her videos get 25 million views!! 25 bloody millions, she made a fair few grand off that video alone.
25 million? Really?!! Which video was this?

Reactions: 3

Which ones this? I just had a nosey and couldn’t see any with that amount? Highest I saw was just over 600k views and then some 200k+ views

Reactions: 3
She needs to put them bloody teeth away, they still look terrible even after the free Invisalign which she never wore. Stupid cow

Reactions: 10
I know it's a bit "she can't do right for doing wrong" and ultimately I'm glad poor woody is getting out of the house but can't she take him anywhere other than soft play? They must have been about 5 times in the last week. What about a toddler group for interaction, the fictional swimming lessons she was meant to be starting, something outside? There must be loads to do round there.

I'm aware it's nitpicking but she could try harder
Long time lurker and first time poster. In Skipton there’s pretty much a toddler class on every day of the week some are only £1.50 but I guess she would be afraid of taking tattles advice or being spotted as she’s such a celeb 🙄

Reactions: 11
No won
The pregnancy routine one 🤢
der she want to get pregnant again it’s all for insta and gifted baby stuff as well as views on pregnancy updates she would have content as now she has no clue what to film and imagine when both boys would have been at school what would she film about at least now and again she can film birthday haul even tho it’s tit or Christmas gifts the rest is all about her and she has no imagination so other then boohoo haul or make up she got nothing to offer x she is desperate for baby content

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed how much better dressed Woody is on Steve's story from yesterday where he's helping him with the fence? Gloves, hat, wellies and a decent puddle suit not that hideous kkk one! Steve clearly knows how to dress him appropriately, think he should do it every morning!

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time for posting😬 I noticed in her recent stories when Woody coughed she asked “are you otay?” Otay? No wonder these kids of hers can’t talk properly, it’s cruel letting them carry on like this without teaching them to pronounce things properly

Reactions: 27
Her teeth don’t look great??? What a waste of money. I thought maybe they could of give her some bonding for free too to level them all out 🤣🙈

Reactions: 7
Holy tit Rebecca your wearing a make up product that is causing serious flashback on camera you need to see what one it is and stop wearing it. Between that and all the cheap filler work you’ve had done it’s making you look botched. Steve will be overjoyed having to kiss a cross between metal mickey, jaws and Lilo lips Lil on his wedding day 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“I’ve got a permanent retainer.... it just runs along the top ones and the bottom ones”

Glad you clarified that Becs, I was wondering what happened to that 3rd row that runs along your arse crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Holy tit Rebecca your wearing a make up product that is causing serious flashback on camera you need to see what one it is and stop wearing it. Between that and all the cheap filler work you’ve had done it’s making you look botched. Steve will be overjoyed having to kiss a cross between metal mickey, jaws and Lilo lips Lil on his wedding day 🙄
Holy duck she kinda has a Pete burns look about her in this! Her face is so puffy

And also how many bleeping times does she need to post her tidying the boys rooms 🤬 interesting to see how long it is before she changes the duvet covers! And we get, you love their room. For fucks sake change the record you balloon.

Reactions: 25
Holy duck she kinda has a Pete burns look about her in this! Her face is so puffy

And also how many bleeping times does she need to post her tidying the boys rooms 🤬 interesting to see how long it is before she changes the duvet covers! And we get, you love their room. For fucks sake change the record you balloon.
But she just loveeeees the boys room ofc she has to show it every day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.