Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How happy is she this morning that she's had so much love about her hair? This is the first time in ages that she's seemed genuinely happy, how sad is that that you need people to fawn over you to be happy. I actually can't believe how much she loves herself, I think she really puts herself up there with the kardashians, look at me, look how amazing I am, do these things if you want to be as amazing as me.

Reactions: 24
Haha slow cooker today.... leave the boys will be getting a hot meal not bloody cheese of a manky pitas!

Reactions: 5
LJC made slow cooker curry a couple of days ago. Just sayin 🙄
Came here to say this. LJC made pretty much the same one earlier in the week she has no shame, at least tag her or something 😫

My personal taste wasn’t keen on that top she was wearing but then I liked it on the BooHoo pic she shared. Do you think it’s the way she wears it or BooHoo just good at marketing their clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not nit-picking but more of a general wondering as maybe I am wrong - Don't you normally put coconut milk in curry right at the end? Like you're supposed to do with spinach!

Reactions: 12
Not nit-picking but more of a general wondering as maybe I am wrong - Don't you normally put coconut milk in curry right at the end? Like you're supposed to do with spinach!
Yep, it will split and go disgusting! Shes thick as tit

Reactions: 9
This week Woodys been to soft play more than he’s ever been in his entire life. He’s even been for a hot chocolate with Steve. Interesting that Steve and Rebecca never do anything with him together. They’re either on the rocks or he’s working cash in hand. I’ll go with both 👀

Reactions: 28
How tight are her jeans today!! Her leg is bulging out of the hole on her thigh!!
I thought the same. The picture with the AFLink looked like a different outfit on the model because it was so loose fitting and looked oversized, on Rebegga it was tight fitting, even the top.

Reactions: 7
I have a theory I wanted to share...
So I reckon her and Steve have had a massive argument about woody, she seems to be spending a lot more time with him or making a point of showing us anyway! I think they’ve had a fight about something and she’s come to her senses about why she’s trying to be someone she’s not for Steve (hence the going back brown)! Wether it’s her or Steve who is in charge of his profile theres been no ‘milf’ ‘fitty’ ‘bacon’ type comments on her last post which isn’t normally like them! He’s been MIA for days? A week maybe? come on becks you show me your insides on a daily basis can I please have an update what’s going on? I’m been nosey!

Reactions: 24
Yep, it will split and go disgusting! Shes thick as tit
I didn't notice her add any stock only the coconut milk and I honestly thought she was going to tip the whole packet of curry powder in. In her defence its an improvement on the jars she puts in, but she needs to take five minutes to look at a recipe or you tube instructional video to see how a curry should be made. It's a small step in the right direction.

Reactions: 8
So I reckon her and Steve have had a massive argument about woody, she seems to be spending a lot more time with him or making a point of showing us anyway! I think they’ve had a fight about something and she’s come to her senses about why she’s trying to be someone she’s not for Steve (hence the going back brown)! Wether it’s her or Steve who is in charge of his profile theres been no ‘milf’ ‘fitty’ ‘bacon’ type comments on her last post which isn’t normally like them! He’s been MIA for days? A week maybe? come on becks you show me your insides on a daily basis can I please have an update what’s going on? I’m been nosey!
I wonder if she's been moaning to him about us tattle trolls saying she favours Alfie and he was like "they have a point."

No matter how much she takes him to softplay it will always be

"Woodys stealing my biscuits" (did anyone see her snatch one out of his hand in the WIEIAD video? All the more for greedy size 10 Beckeh Dingle)
"me and alf are just having some biscuits together" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
How happy is she this morning that she's had so much love about her hair? This is the first time in ages that she's seemed genuinely happy, how sad is that that you need people to fawn over you to be happy. I actually can't believe how much she loves herself, I think she really puts herself up there with the kardashians, look at me, look how amazing I am, do these things if you want to be as amazing as me.
I noticed that. It's so sad that the opinions of strangers is so important to her, I honestly don't think she's used to getting praise, that's why she laps up everything her sheep say. She's probably always been flirty, so used her sexuality around men and sadly no ones ever taught her to truly love herself. I know she shows off and parades around semi naked, because she knows that gets attention, but I really don't think she has any self confidence and very low self esteem and self worth. I honest think if she toned down the coco the clown makeup, wore clothes that actually fit her and stopped posting underwear pics on social media, she would get attention but for the right reasons. I'd love to see her do some kind of home learning to educate herself, that would be something she could use to help the boys as they get older, but instead she thinks posing and pouting makes her inspirational.

Reactions: 7
Or repair her
I wonder if she's been moaning to him about us tattle trolls saying she favours Alfie and he was like "they have a point."

No matter how much she takes him to softplay it will always be

"Woodys stealing my biscuits" (did anyone see her snatch one out of his hand in the WIEIAD video? All the more for greedy size 10 Beckeh Dingle)
"me and alf are just having some biscuits together" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
yes I have seen it and seriously what a cow

I went back on his profile like years and he’s driving Aston martins, wearing 20 grand Rolex watches took her on loads of holidays.... he’s her meal ticket!! It’s plain to see.

Reactions: 10
I love how she’s dressed in her new (too small) clothes and woody is wearing the same outfit today that he was wearing on Steve’s story yesterday. Wacko jacko witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.