Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered to duck! She’s used some kind of highlighting or details tool on one of the editing apps to add shine to her hair and she’s probably burning under that ring light too.

She looks like she’s constantly got a sweaty upper lip because of that filler, and we all know she doesn’t do any exercise 👀

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I prefer her blonder, I think it suits her so much more & makes her look less harsh. I feel sad she’s changed her hair to “feel more herself” but IMO I think it’s to do with tattle comments. Be original & if you want to be blonde, keep at it but use conditioning treatments etc. Why is everything so half arsed with the girl 😩

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure what’s worse, adding other people’s arselicking stories to yours or screen grabbing yourself scrolling through your own comments to show that people like your hair.
Rebecca all over isn’t it. Self absorbed, narcissistic head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but I prefer her blonder, I think it suits her so much more & makes her look less harsh. I feel sad she’s changed her hair to “feel more herself” but IMO I think it’s to do with tattle comments. Be original & if you want to be blonde, keep at it but use conditioning treatments etc. Why is everything so half arsed with the girl 😩
*unpopular opinion* I prefer her hair lighter too
I was thinking this. I think maybe she needs to be in between the both? And actually look after it 😆

Reactions: 4
I love her hair dark but it looks greasy as!! Then again I feel like darker hair always looks greasier than lighter hair especially when there have been colour upon colour put on it. I know mine is, dark brown naturally, but I put blonde, then red, then purple through it, and omg it gets shamefully greasy 🙈

Her hair is in really bad condition regardless tho and she’s gonna make it worse and worse, she needs it chopped!

Reactions: 2
You can tell she went over her hair to make it darker with some kind of brush tool. Becca Hun, you missed a smudge..
She hasn’t she has blurred the background

I'm a beauty therapist, not a hairdresser so someone please tell me if I'm wrong...
Is her hair like black around her crown and then different browns afterwards?! It looks shocking, she needs to go to a different hairdresser, and she should have had a good lot of it cut off.

I can't stop noticing her badly done filler either 🙈 And I love me a bit of filler, when it's done well though!!! If anyone watches Steph Tom's/cocochic, she has Botox and fillers and has it done bloody well she looks amazing.. reb could only dream of turning out as well
She had some lowlights too - she had meche in on her stories 😄

Reactions: 4
Random one. Been re watching some of her older vlogs with my new mindset and my new perspective of her.
First of all, my mum reminded me that we used to refer to her as "eyebrow girl" once upon a time.

Watching the meetup party picnic and cringing so hard. I was thinking though....imagine no one had turned up...imagine they had paid these people to be there...No one looked that thrilled to be there. If I was meeting my "idol" I think I would look a bit happier.

Have to kind of feel for her. Her dream obviously isn't as she quite envisioned.

I’m not sure what’s worse, adding other people’s arselicking stories to yours or screen grabbing yourself scrolling through your own comments to show that people like your hair.
Rebecca all over isn’t it. Self absorbed, narcissistic head.
I was thinking the same. Don't get me wrong, it's nice when someone pays a complement, but it's very sad that a 26 Yr old woman, is so desperate for praise and validation, she needs to repost the comments, they were already public, it's almost as if she's saying 'look at me all these people love me and think I'm beautiful'. Surely that's the kind of validation she should be getting from Steve and her family, not complete strangers online, the majority of who wouldn't give a toss if she never posted online again, because they'd move onto the next generic influencer/vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking this. I think maybe she needs to be in between the both? And actually look after it 😆
The brownish colour she had I think was definitely the one colour for her, I think that hair colour with nude, cream clothes suits her so much. No skanky bright colours, jet black/dark brown hair, crazy lip filler & 1000000% the bright orange eye shadow is coming back out 🤪🙃

Reactions: 3
I follow lots of people on Instagram for different reasons. I was led to follow, by another Instagrammer, a young mum of 3 whose partner died in a car crash on Christmas Eve. I follow a mum fighting stage 4 bowel cancer desperate to see her little boy grow up. I follow book readers. Artists. Two of my children live with life threatening illnesses but still work full time and one is a mum to 2. Then I follow Rebecca Lamb....a young, attractive mum of 2 lovely boys who is so desperate to be insta famous that she shares with 45,000+ people the ins and outs, the ups and downs and the tit show that is her life. Her vanity knows no bounds, her healthy eating is anything but and her waxy filller face wouldn’t look out of place at Madame Tussauds. She lives in a beautiful part of the country but the most we see is her standing outside in her manky slippers. Her house could be lovely but an interior designer she ain’t. Loading and unloading her dishwasher and washing machine are considered insta worthy videos as are her modelling clothes that show case her tits and arse and not in a good way. We are there for the comedy value....sad but true. I sometimes wish she could see what others go through on a daily basis and try and make something of her Instagram account because it could be so much better.....then I think who would we follow for the laughs 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If she gets 6 inches cut off, doesn't use any heat or bleach, uses proper professional treatments, she may be able to salvage her hair before the wedding. She can always use some extensions for her wedding day hair. However, the thing with Ms Dingle is that she has now staying power, she'll look after her hair for a couple of weeks and then get bored.

Reactions: 9
Why has she bought so many badges, she’s got like 2 mates?
In fact why has she bought anything, thought that was the bridesmaids job???
Came here to say this! When I got married my bridesmaids organised my hen do, like wise when I was bridesmaid we organised for the the bride. I mean does she actually have any friends that she would have as bridesmaids?!

Reactions: 8
I must say I always preferred her dark hair, but I don't think she needs to amp up the bronzer like she has today 😅. She fears looking washed out but she just looks orange as hell!

Reactions: 8
She can change her hair colour but it's now in tit condition, she's lost her looks through too much filler, make up is tit and she just generally just looks tit

Reactions: 11
Or repair her
I was thinking the same. Don't get me wrong, it's nice when someone pays a complement, but it's very sad that a 26 Yr old woman, is so desperate for praise and validation, she needs to repost the comments, they were already public, it's almost as if she's saying 'look at me all these people love me and think I'm beautiful'. Surely that's the kind of validation she should be getting from Steve and her family, not complete strangers online, the majority of who wouldn't give a toss if she never posted online again, because they'd move onto the next generic influencer/vlogger.
Totaly agree when she posts the comments on stories she is looking for validation and when she shows negative comments she is looking for people to prose her and do you know why? Because she is one insecure little witch otherwise what are those lip fillers for or photoshops?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.