Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear.... where’s the shine of her hair? It looks just as dull and as miserable as her life.
She’s clearly comfort eating. She’s unhappy in life and is bored. Too much time on her hands. I know because I do it sometimes. When I’m on 9-5 I’m fantastic but as soon as I’m at home and not much to do I eat and I eat tit. She likes to think about being organsised rather than actually doing it. Like writing a list about mundane tit. Don’t write it...do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else reckon she’ll see the comments on here about her hair n go over it with a box dye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched her what I eat in a day video.. wow wow wow! Where do I start, the fact she says she doesn’t have snacks but then eats breakfast biscuits, cookies and a donut.. not forgetting today on her instagram story she’s had a McDonald’s and 3 milky ways.. she has a wedding this year and she’s non stop troffing 🐷.. I watched Gemma miles what I eat video after Rebecca and I hope she watches it because if I was her I’d be ashamed at the absolute crap she was making 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is fucked. Look how damaged it is through the lengths and the ends. She needs to get it all cut off, otherwise it’s just going to split all the way up as her hair grows.
shes had so much bleach on it over the last few months there’s no way that brown is going to stick - it will fade right off in a few weeks and she will be back to that horrible brassy ginger colour.

what a mess. I Wonder how much money she’s wasted having all that bleaching done over the last few months, just to then have it dyed brown again!!!!!

Reactions: 14
“An a bought fake taannn cause a need ah tan now me air is dark”. So what’s she’s saying tattle is she’s going for the Jackson 5 revival of her wacko jacko stage not the bleached skin botched nose era.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We just know she’s currently in her dungeon, with her ring light set up taking 100198484843939 selfies of herself to reveal her new hair. She’ll have reapplied her makeup especially and will be eye bleeping the camera as best she can. Oooh she’ll be stressing right out about getting the right shot and the perfect caption that’ll go something like “I feel like I’m back. I feel like myself again”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder if her hairdresser is who runs uk bloggers? He seriously bleeping hates her 🤣🤣 her hair is a mess.. spends all them months trying to go blonde and then gives it up because she realises how disgusting it looks and can’t get it 1 shade lighter than ginger goes back dark expecting it to turn out how it used to and it’s just an absolute tit show, jokes on you begs 🤣🤣 let’s hope it looks semi decent for your wedding eh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow the fact she is buying her own hen do badges, tiara and accessories says it all!! Who does that - it’s what the bridesmaids do!!
Also Begga it’s Valentine’s Day not Valentimes!!
Jesus.
thought you weren’t buying anymore pointless shite you said as well!?

Reactions: 26
I liked the in.the.style post about Rebecca. Rebecca hasn't blocked me yet. But an account who defended her who in. the.style replied too has blocked me 😂 and one of her friends, who I actually enjoyed following. Never mind. Your no loss to me as your in defending an idiot, better I know now and cut my follower losses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but anyone who buys there own stuff for their hen do screams desperado to me!! bleeping hell! She will struggle to be able to book tables in marbs with a guest party of 3!!! 😂😩

I liked the in.the.style post about Rebecca. Rebecca hasn't blocked me yet. But an account who defended her who in. the.style replied too has blocked me 😂 and one of her friends, who I actually enjoyed following. Never mind. Your no loss to me as your in defending an idiot, better I know now and cut my follower losses 😂😂😂
Which friend blocked you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she bought so many badges, she’s got like 2 mates?
In fact why has she bought anything, thought that was the bridesmaids job???
She bangs on about the hen do and rarely mentions the wedding, anyone would think it's the trip away she's looking forward to rather than the wedding

Reactions: 14
We just know she’s currently in her dungeon, with her ring light set up taking 100198484843939 selfies of herself to reveal her new hair. She’ll have reapplied her makeup especially and will be eye bleeping the camera as best she can. Oooh she’ll be stressing right out about getting the right shot and the perfect caption that’ll go something like “I feel like I’m back. I feel like myself again”
You called it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ha ha ha either you are psychic or she is very predictable 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha you are incredible. Are you Reb? 🤔😂😂😂 jokessss x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.