Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought all my hen do stuff and planned my own hen do..I knew what I wanted and Iโ€™m a control freak. I had 50 friends and family and knew exactly how I wanted it.๐Ÿคฃ They surprised me with a lot at the actual hen do but organising wise I didnt want to put anything on them and miss out on things I wanted. I donโ€™t see anything wrong with it. If your lucky enough to have great people that take over ( I always have when Iv been a bridesmaid) then fab but some people donโ€™t have that.

Reactions: 6
The condition of her hair would probably improve if she didnโ€™t eat so much tit! She ate no fruit (apart from a banana) and the only veg was a handful of spinach and some cold (๐Ÿคฎ) sweetcorn?! No goodness in her diet what so ever ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
We just know sheโ€™s currently in her dungeon, with her ring light set up taking 100198484843939 selfies of herself to reveal her new hair. Sheโ€™ll have reapplied her makeup especially and will be eye bleeping the camera as best she can. Oooh sheโ€™ll be stressing right out about getting the right shot and the perfect caption thatโ€™ll go something like โ€œI feel like Iโ€™m back. I feel like myself againโ€
Hahahaha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป She is literally the most boring person ever and so predictable because she does the same shite day in day out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I canโ€™t unsee Michael Jackson
She looks even more like him with her dark hair! Sheโ€™s ruined her face too with fillers, she should have left her hair and her face alone.

Also,I canโ€™t cope with her smug bleeping face when she poses ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a beauty therapist, not a hairdresser so someone please tell me if I'm wrong...
Is her hair like black around her crown and then different browns afterwards?! It looks shocking, she needs to go to a different hairdresser, and she should have had a good lot of it cut off.

I can't stop noticing her badly done filler either ๐Ÿ™ˆ And I love me a bit of filler, when it's done well though!!! If anyone watches Steph Tom's/cocochic, she has Botox and fillers and has it done bloody well she looks amazing.. reb could only dream of turning out as well

Reactions: 12
How does she make her hair look SO DIFFERENT in the pic she took herself

Sheโ€™s literally shown us what it actually looks like and then posts that ๐Ÿคฏ

Sheโ€™s fake as duck how do her sheep not see this

Reactions: 14
Sorry but anyone who buys there own stuff for their hen do screams desperado to me!! bleeping hell! She will struggle to be able to book tables in marbs with a guest party of 3!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Which friend blocked you?
The mum to 2rex account blocked me. I followed her but found her annoying so no loss ๐Ÿ˜‚ and her friend chara, who does the charades. I liked her account. But if she's on a blocking spree too ๐Ÿ‘‹ addios ameigo

Reactions: 3
Mother of five boys went dark with her hair today too, she mentioned it at the beginning of January ๐Ÿ˜‚
Beggy bex follows her too, is anything he own idea?!

Reactions: 8
She's the only person I've seen that could fry an egg in her hair LEAVING the hairdressers!

What sort of numpty takes 2 after pictures of their hair transformation and photoshops the duck out of one of them!

She's so thick it hurts my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.