Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is she’s likely held off and held off taking it back dark despite knowing what a shocking state it was in, just to save face! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈 its truly so sad that everything in her life is done to either create content, prove a point & go against what people are saying about her online - it’s like a little game she’s playing now, dreadful! It’s sad she has no interests; hobbies, sports etc that she could do as something for herself, her life revolves around Instagram/YouTube & very clearly, here!

Reactions: 15
To be fair to her, she eats absolute tit and gets away with it. If I ate what she does everyday I'd gain 3 stone easily! For what she eats, she has an OK body shape. Just fucks me off that she rubs it in everyones face. Nob 😡
Wait til she turns 30’ish. If she carries on like this she will pile it on. She is also risking her future health - diabetes, high cholesterol, high BP, increased risk of certain cancers, increased risk of heart disease.....she is an idiot

Reactions: 10
Her hair is dryer than Steve’s personality.

This eating tit thing is clearly just her new fad isn’t it. Eat what you want, have a tit diet it’s nobody’s business but don’t try and influence your sheep to join your binge eating club to make yourself feel better.
Que the screenshots of ‘Rebecca lamb made me do ittt, I’m obese now but at least I enjoy food!!’
Eat the cake for breakfast huns, but onnnnleh in moderashun!
You will do babe, when your getting forklifted down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What happened to the hashtag ... #getfitwithbex ???? She soon dropped that one didn’t she, the same with couch to 5k! She did one run up that hill behind her house 🙄🙄 she’s so lazy, can’t stick to anything she says she’s going to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good God my hair is naturally mousey brown but I've been blonde for the last 15 years... Her hair is 100000 million times drier than mine!

Reactions: 8
Her latest insta stories. Is she trolling us?
A Big Mac and then a picture of her three empty chocolate bar wrappers captioned YOLO. Her eating habits are seriously unhealthy and not at all in moderation like she bangs on about.
She's probably trying to prove a point,that she can eat whatever she wants, it's going to backfire on her in the long run, Steve has openly and very vocally voiced his opinion on bigger ladies, apparently he 'hates fat birds' (his words not ours). He will dump her in a heartbeat if she piles on weight, shouldn't really matter, but it's very clear their relationship is based on sex, appearances and money, not good old love, respect and companionship. I think she's having a breakdown, the reality of being with a man who publicly makes fun of her and treats her like a sex object is going to take its toll. He's probably realising he's stuck with a woman with no life skills, lazy as hell, poor parenting skills and no ambition in life other than to have money without having to work hard for it.

Oh that poor hair! Even the brown looks rubbish, she needs a new hairdresser! Why has it got light streaks through as the rest is just going to fade. All the snapped ends 😱

To be fair to her, she eats absolute tit and gets away with it. If I ate what she does everyday I'd gain 3 stone easily! For what she eats, she has an OK body shape. Just fucks me off that she rubs it in everyones face. Nob 😡
Later in life it will show on her, with two youngsters she's bone idol, can you imagine how lazy she will be when they are older and doing their own thing. The damage being done may not be outwardly visible, but a long term poor diet will take its toll on her body/organs.

Reactions: 7
I watched her stories next to my other half (he knows all about her antics) and before I could even say anything he said “god look at her split ends”🤣 Shes the only woman who can go to the hairdresser and still come out with greasy looking, damaged hair 😳

• Haha
Looks like her subscribers are just as illiterate as her 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s making not makeing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh that poor hair! Even the brown looks rubbish, she needs a new hairdresser! Why has it got light streaks through as the rest is just going to fade. All the snapped ends 😱

It’s hard to see if she has an okay body shape... she edits all her pictures but she looks much bigger in videos!!

I can eat and eat tit and not gain weight. But I choose not to, because I’m not that bothered about my figure, I’m bothered about my health. Of course I eat crap sometimes, but my children always have decent meals and snacks. And we all have a healthy, balanced diet. So it’s okay to have the odd day where we go to maccies or eat loads of chocolate, because we’re still getting nutrients elsewhere. Rebecca and her family get duck all. It’s so upsetting to watch because the boys need to have nutrients, they’re bloody children FFS!. Like fair enough, eat tit if you want to, but don’t make your children.

Reactions: 13
Why does she end nearly all of her sentences with ‘kind of thing’
‘This is a lovely black top with like a leopard print bit around the top kind of thing’????
What??? She’s painful to watch. Trying to string a sentence together and she has no idea what she’s saying 🙈

Reactions: 10
Why has she bought so many badges, she’s got like 2 mates?
In fact why has she bought anything, thought that was the bridesmaids job???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.