Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Off to the cinema not really age-appropriate for poor little Woody

I’ve noticed a few times he’s been reading his schoolbook doing his breakfast so it looks like they always leave it till the last minute!
doesn’t surprise me. He never reads to her or with her. I used to love hearing my kids read to me 😩

Reactions: 1

WaffleTriangle

Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x
100% agree.

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Steve comes from money and probably got a good pay off when his dad sold the business, but I don't believe he isn't working, probably just keeping things quiet for what ever reason(privacy, cash in hand, dodgy business). He owns property that he rents out. If you look at his pre kids IG posts it's easy to see why she leeched onto him, the lavish lifestyle, holidays, expensive cars and holidays
Explains it all 😂😫

morgan8080

I think her and steve are still at these places together ( the coffee shop and soft play ) who else would record the vid of her coming down slide??