Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She’s a fucking walloper that one aged 41 (so she says) has never chopped garlic or ginger and thought lemon grass was a spring onion 😂
That’s the one! And to think there’s 85k people watching her pick the breadcrumbs off garlic mushrooms and having the crumbs for your evening meal!

Reactions: 2

Birdie2

She probably considers that as content. She seems to be getting lazier with her content or should her reposts of their peoples content. Also the endless Af links. How can she believe she is going to be able to create original and interesting content, worthy or calling herself an influencer/vlogger

Or could it be a few people?
What’s Jordan said about Reb? 👀

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Play dough is another good activity, she could put a plastic sheet on the table and let him paint or like you said crayon. Even better let him go to nursery, I bet he would love the chance to interact with others and play without a camera being shoved in his face. I think she keeps him at home so she has content, the child's needs don't come into it, just her need for constant attention.
Me hahah! She’s trying her hardest to disprove everything we say here. I give it a week and woody will be back to having nothing but iPad time.
This this this!!!!

Agness

I can’t imagine how little of a look in woody would get if they did have another child. She seems like she loves the baby stage but has clearly drifted off.
Anyone else jump on here as soon as they saw that latest post 👀

I do think it’s mad that her LinkedIn version is just shoving some glasses on 🤨, bet she feels so professional at her little cute desk with her super cute glasses on, tucking into her yummy coconut tuna egg bread on her lunch break 😋
Yes me lol

viewtube

VIP Member
I know it's a bit "she can't do right for doing wrong" and ultimately I'm glad poor woody is getting out of the house but can't she take him anywhere other than soft play? They must have been about 5 times in the last week. What about a toddler group for interaction, the fictional swimming lessons she was meant to be starting, something outside? There must be loads to do round there.

I'm aware it's nitpicking but she could try harder
I'm wondering if she's getting freebies, if she takes pics etc they may class it as free advertising, in return she gets free sessions for Woody, I may be wrong, but she's too selfish to pay for so many sessions for Woody. She only spends money on herself without a second thought

KfBr

VIP Member
I got mine taken off because it kept snapping. They gave me a clear aligner to wear to bed nightly. Much easier
Mines been great apart from this tiny tiny bit! The day my teeth move I will consider paying to have it fixed 🤣

Reactions: 1