Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just cracking up at the idea of Begs having to turn up to her wedding in that monstrosity of a Fiat 500. HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just told my boss that I won’t be in tomorrow I’ll be busy making lists 🙄 I’ve also told him that by the time I get back I want a new ladder desk from ikea with little cactus 🌵 in pots and pretty photo frames AND he had better get me a pen with a big duck off sparkly jewel on the top as well or he will be doing his own bleeping accounts going forward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Steve makes my skin crawl. Imagine walking down the aisle and seeing that staring back at you.
He looks like a ferret 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve just told my boss that I won’t be in tomorrow I’ll be busy making lists 🙄 I’ve also told him that by the time I get back I want a new ladder desk from ikea with little cactus 🌵 in pots and pretty photo frames AND he had better get me a pen with a big duck off sparkly jewel on the top as well or he will be doing his own bleeping accounts going forward 😂
What about a mug? 'Boss witch'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay I have a question why did it take her soooo long to buy a slow cooker when they can be picked up for around £10? Genuinely confused here if mine broke I’d go to wilko or Asda & buy a new one for all these cost 🤦🏼‍♀️ Look at the cars they’ve got and a £10 slow cooker is too much of a stretch I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just caught up on here as I’ve been at a scout camp in the middle of nowhere, in the snow with a group of really disengaged kids - it’s been wonderful. I have a job and I love it although it’s very challenging and I’m offended by her comment telling people who criticise her to ‘get a job’ coming from the girl who doesn’t leave the house apart from to do the food shopping and produces the worst content YouTube has ever seen. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in the real world, she’s never even had a bleeping job!!!! She sponges off Steve and she has the cheek to say that but Is that seriously get ‘go to’ reaction for getting criticised? Telling people to get a job? How hypocritical. At least think of a good come back, love. I can’t stand her even more every day, she thinks she’s wonderful and looks down on anyone who dares to not lick her arse. She needs to take a long, hard look and at herself and her life. I would have so much more respect for her if she worked part time and put woody in nursery or even left him at home with Steve a day or two a week. They’re both at home doing absolutely nothing all day every day and that kid gets no stimulation. How can she not be bored of that life? I certainly would be. There’s no reason she can’t get a little part time job in a farm shop or something similar or even at Aldi, I would truly respect her so much more. Sorry for the rant but she’s a lazy, scrounging chav but zero morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't watch YouTube so will miss out on this week's shopping 😂. We aim for a maximum of £60/week for our food shop. My husband and I take lunch to work and recently my daughter has started taking lunch to school too. Not sure if we spend more than most families or if that is average? There are 3 of us, my daughter is 16 now and is always eating 😂😂
I won't watch it on YouTube, because no way am I clicking anything that will help her try and con people into think g she gets lots of views. The devious cow does read here and she knows full well people have commented on how low her views are considering the number of subscribers. Guarantee her sheep will help to raise the number. Recently her content has been appalling. Also she thinks she's being a smart arse saying they have a slow cooker with a lid, she ordered it from Amazon, the greedy, beggy cow has been hinting for nearly a year. She should be ashamed of her self, Steve too, constantly begging for freebies.

Reactions: 8
So she’s pissed off a few “trolls” have hit a nerve.... Dont take it out on Woody 🤬 God I hope that gorgeous little boy grows up and tells them to duck off !!

The video of him literally so upset you can hear him trying to catch his breath from crying, you can see he gets more distressed when the camera is pointed at him... yet she KEEPS DOING IT TO SHAME HIM. I actually want to slap her it broke my bloody heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I've just done a food shop for 8 including 2 teenage boys and 4 children with lunchboxes for £110. I filled a bag and a half of the big aldi bags for life with fresh fruit and veg. £60 including not enough fruit and veg for one person to get 5 portions a day let alone 4 people 7 days is not budget! That's a rip off.
She spends 60 on junk food and probably the same or more on all the crap she never shows, including the alcohol

Reactions: 4
The video of him literally so upset you can hear him trying to catch his breath from crying, you can see he gets more distressed when the camera is pointed at him... yet she KEEPS DOING IT TO SHAME HIM. I actually want to slap her it broke my bloody heart.
It was vile of her. She’s a joke

Reactions: 7
She's not fit to have kids, she's a complete arse hole. I'd love to smash her phone and camera, just maybe then the dumb cow will focus on her child and why he's crying. Sorry but those idiot sheep who think they're funny posting clips of their kids crying instead of concentrating on the child are equally as useless as her at parenting

Reactions: 15
She’s just commented back to someone on her post “go get a job” ha pot kettle
They should come back with when I can trap a man bleep by getting pregnant just like you did, then I can do the same job as you. She really is a slapper, I'd put money on her buggering off if another bloke with more money gave her attention. She sells herself and her life, because she has zero skills to use in a work environment. She's got no life skills or parenting skills, so basically she is useless all round.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like she’s so angry woody is upset when he wakes and needs parental comfort for a while, because it forces her to have to pay him attention.

Reactions: 10
Remember when she shared on stories she was a ‘shouty mum’ then all her minions were like ‘I’m a shouty mum too’ she’s a tit parent

Reactions: 18
Her parenting winds me up so much I really feel for those boys especially Woody. She’s vile. And as for these bleeping losers uploading and sending her videos of their own kids crying are just as bad. There are so many beautiful people in this world that long for children of their own and would do anything then you’ve got these tramps. The mind boggles 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.