Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve’s taken Woodeh to soft play so she can sit and make lists?
Surprised we didn’t have a list of the lists she has to make...just for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watch a lovely lady called Ashley Bailie who films actual budget meal plans and she makes her money stretch for her family of 6/7 (can't remember if she has 4 or 5 kids!) She shows how she makes homemade soups and curries etc.
If you're reading Rebecca - go and get some inspiration!
I'm off to have a look at the lady you recommend love when other tattle members post about other accounts that are good,see this is where rebecca is going wrong she just gets talked about as shes crap not in a good way.

Steve’s taken Woodeh to soft play so she can sit and make lists?
Surprised we didn’t have a list of the lists she has to make...just for content.
so she can sit deleting anyone's comments she doesnt like and so she can read tattle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
so she stayed at home to write a bleeping list 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go with your son to soft play you lazy fuckwit, write your list when you get back

i have so much rage for this idiot its unreal

Reactions: 22
Her latest grid post, I can’t deal with that posing face of hers, she really is her own biggest fan 🙄. duck all interesting to say, the same old shite. She only looks for any old excuse to post another picture of her filler filled face. Also, how many times is she going to say how she can’t believe she’s going to have a 6 year old!

so she stayed at home to write a bleeping list 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go with your son to soft play you lazy fuckwit, write your list when you get back

i have so much rage for this idiot its unreal
Her lists are that short, she could have written it in the car on the way there 😂 she’s a bleeping dick I really don’t think I’ve ever despised anyone as much as I do her. I can see straight through everything she does

Reactions: 20
She could reply with any insult in the entire world, but her come back is always ‘go and get a job’ every time.

Maybe weedingouttheliars is doing her job, watching love island, writing lists and browsing Instagram. I mean, that’s a job right Bex?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reckon weedingouttheliars comment will quickly be deleted!
Her comeback is always "go get a job babe" how about you go and get a bleeping real job babe, you're an embarrassment.

She could reply with any insult in the entire world, but her come back is always ‘go and get a job’ every time.

Maybe weedingouttheliars is doing her job, watching love island, writing lists and browsing Instagram. I mean, that’s a job right Bex?
Literally just said the same 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘People love judging a life they see for a minute a day on stories’ erm no babe you document every single aspect of your day and put it on Instagram for the world to see. And get a job 😂😂 wtf is this girl on. How about you go get a job yourself you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
apparently she takes him every week to soft play since when.never mind Michael Jackson shes pinocchio full of lies and tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone commented on her YouTube video and asked her to do a bra fitting video ha ha she would love that!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to address the "trolls" so often? If it didn't bother her then she wouldn't talk bout them so much would she?
They clearly do bother her and it's not because they are trolling it's because they are a few home truths and she can't handle anyone giving an opinion on her unless it's to lick her arse!

WAKE UP REBECCA you post your life online, so you need to open and prepared for people to post THEIR OPINION ONLINE. Whether you like it or not!
If you don't like it, then keep your life private so people can't comment on it!!! SIMPLE!

Reactions: 15
Sorry didn’t Steve leave his job to be a stay at home insta daddy? As for the go get a job comment well... Rebecca you’ve been to busy getting your hole filled to even know what a job is. Off you duck hun. Ps I heard they were looking for MJ lookalikes, maybe put a word in for your Mrs Steve, she will suit the role great 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.