Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
My weekly shop includes any toiletries we need washing powder fabric conditioner etc not just food because you need other stuff like cleaning stuff loo roll 🤷🏼‍♀️

The last time I sounded as out of breath as Rebecca I was pregnant and could barely walk the length of myself 😂
exactly! Ours does too! She always sounds like she can’t breathe I think she’s just really unfit sitting at her ladder bookcase all day stuffing biscuits and donuts 😂

Reactions: 2

spiderpig

I’ve never understood how Woody can sleep roughly 3 hours after waking sometimes? Is he that bored that he just sleeps? I know every child is different but it’s a short while to go at almost 2 and a half.
My daughter is nearly 2 and she only has 30 mins - 1 hour a day. I guess everyone is different but it does seem excessive

Agness

Ok I’m confused. She bought about 10 things this week and I can only 2 meals. Gnocchi and roast dinner. Where’s the £60 gone? Where did the wine come from in the fridge? Why does she only buy blueberries and strawberries for 4 people for a week? I don’t get it
Exactly I buy my fruit and veg from market that comes to our town on Tuesday and friday and I spent around £10 for 4 people but I get lots bananas grapes Sharon fruits easy pullers apples blueberries raspberries all sort and always get extra pack of of the farmer coz I buy from them every time they come and by Friday there is nearly no fruits left so on fridays I buy even more as on weekends kids eat lots snacks like fruits and for 4 people so I really don’t know how does she manage on box of strawberries and blueberries all week x

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
I'm so confused.
Can someone please explain in clear English what the fuck she has to do with Kobe Bryant? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone made a tribute video to Kobe and left their Instagram tag in it. Then the blogger page reused that video on their page. So she thought the original tag is the person behin the blogger account

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I love her hair dark but it looks greasy as!! Then again I feel like darker hair always looks greasier than lighter hair especially when there have been colour upon colour put on it. I know mine is, dark brown naturally, but I put blonde, then red, then purple through it, and omg it gets shamefully greasy 🙈

Her hair is in really bad condition regardless tho and she’s gonna make it worse and worse, she needs it chopped!

“Essentially things“
Does she mean essentials/essential things ?!

double cream - “if we ever have some desserts”
so daily 🙄

chopped tomatoes which you can never have enough of 🤷‍♀️ Debatable when you get 2/3 tins a week but ok hun 😐

beans with sausage in 🤢

tins of tomato soup when she’s a stay at home mum who can make it for half the price (with double the nutrients)

Im not even gonna comment on the snack stash. And she’s already buying valentines chocolate for the boys......🙄

ah, the chopped tomatoes are stocked up on incase it snows!!!
That makes sense. I’ve heard chopped tomatoes are brilliant for de icing the car.

I mean the only thing more ridiculous than that would be her implying they’d eat 8 tins of chopped tomatoes if they were stuck indoors for a day this winter 🙄🙄

i LOVE her 😆😆😆😆😆
To be fair I use chopped tomatoes a lot, for bolognese, chilli, homemade cheesy garlic bread which need tomatoes (pinch of nom recipe), curries or homemade pasta sauce. I buy 2 tins a week so I know I have the tomatoes always in the cupboard.

viewtube

VIP Member
“Sharing some cute wallpapers”

EH?!!!!!!! Are you for real?!!!!!!!! What is going on in her tiny little mind?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍
She probably considers that as content. She seems to be getting lazier with her content or should her reposts of their peoples content. Also the endless Af links. How can she believe she is going to be able to create original and interesting content, worthy or calling herself an influencer/vlogger

I’m utterly convinced UKBloggers is LJC. A few things I’ve noticed on that page and Jordan appearing to troll her (might be coincidence) has confirmed it for me.
Or could it be a few people?

Babymamma

I find it very bizarre that there's two accounts who mainly use their IG to slag off Rebecca. I can't stand the woman but I'm not bored enough to create a whole IG account dedicated to bashing her.
Two? 🤣 what’s the other one hahah

• Haha