Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t had chance to read back yet but wow her what I eat in a day 🙈 how many calories does she wanna consume in one day?!?! No wonder she’s not loosing weight. I can’t believe she thinks she’s being healthy by having that smoothie and fried TUNA bread and eggs on toast 🤣 she is really copying Hannah Louise Evans! (She is weaning her baby) Her account is all about blueberry fried bread, oaty fingers... then Reb ‘let’s call them, urm oaty fingers’ Why is she making her boys mush to eat? And don’t get my started on amount of sugar, the chocolate moose fair enough, but to then eat 6 cookies and a donut 🤣
I actually like to watch what I eat in a day videos 🙈 Syd and Ell just made a really good healthy one, but Rebs motivates me to not eat anything like her 😃😃😄😄 Also love how she kept banging on about coconut oil and how it’s so healthy and how she drinks lots of water. Her diet is tit, I would be embarrassed to post that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh tit wtf have i just watched what in the name of kwik save is going on here the whole plate looks like it needs a blood transfusion
COLD sweetcorn straight out the tin seriously! God no no no and tuna eggy bread this girl is off her god damn rocker she’s gone she’s lost the plot View attachment 75071
It honestly looks disgusting 🤢 my dog wouldn't even eat that pile of shite. The chips don't even look half cooked. Why would you even serve that up, let alone film it as content for your 'job'. I actually have no words for her anymore. Why the duck doesn't Steve tell her it looks (and tastes) crap and to cook a bloody decent meal for once. The whole plate looks stone cold.

Reactions: 11
So I’ve got a theory.. I looked on uk bloggers unveiled... all posting is about major celebs the kardashians and the royals... then just Rebecca?? Why only post about some random small time blogger. Started to look into the locations that these are posted from... would you believe it. KELIGHY popped up, right next to skipton which is close to where she lives in the dales. I could be really far off but I think that slagging off account is run by her !

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone’s been editing her little profile.. as it never use to say mummy to alfeh and little woodeh the dogs use to be mentioned oscarrr and mabel but NOT the kids!
PR address lol 😂 hoping for JET2 to APPRECIATE YOU! joker!! 😂

THREAD SUGGESTION REBECCA LAMB#25

Liar liar my size 12 pants are on fire... I edit my photos to within an inch of my thigh gap... I’m bodeh positive why won’t you believe me??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

I love tuna, i love egg, i love jet2 i hope they see my beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is there any wonder that her and the boys are always ill, such a poor and unhealthy diet. I do wonder if Steve cooks his own meals sometimes, he doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke who will eat that crap. He loves himself too much, likes to think of himself as some kind of fitness expert.
He just eats his chicken that he likes, cos Steve likes chicken.

Edit to add thread suggestion #25:

Manky tuna eggy bread has gone to her head, Steve’s had enough so he’s on the hills instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another suggestion

I cant cook to save my life, Steve go and find yourself a better wife

or

raw fishcakes, raw chips, a packet of cookies straight on my hips

Reactions: 20
Why has she put a grid pic of her with dark hair up does she think it’s going to look like that when she dyes it back? Oh man she’s in for a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuinely struggling to see why Steve is still with her. She brings nothing to the table at all. She’s beyond stupid, she’s not a great mum, she can’t cook to save herself, she flaunts herself all over the internet at any given chance, she doesn’t know how to clean properly.. I really do think he’s wasted his life with her and as much as he’s a knob, I think he would be a much better man with the right woman.

Reactions: 20
I have finally been blocked by her, why you may ask? For liking a comment on my.style.story's photo. Hahahahaha funny because she actually lost a follower. Dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who really cares what she eats in a day really?? You’d have to be pretty sad and boring to care what someone else eats 😂 did she really say ‘I’m not a massive health lover’ What the actual duck!! 😂😂😂
I don't think what she eats in a day is worthy of a Youtube video, she is seriously lacking content. Its something you would maybe put on stories but how can you make a youtube video on that? What is even worse is the people that watch them. I still follow her, but i stopped watching her youtube videos and unsubscribed a long time ago, because they are so dull.

Reactions: 4
hahaha she’s so set on blocking people for anyone and anything. To be fair my style story had a good point in that it’s bleeping boring watching her load and unload her dishwasher every single day. Her life is boring, her content is boring. Why people watch her I have no idea. I’m sure half her follows & views are for laughs.
I can’t believe she gave woody fried bread for breakfast and lunch!!! That poor little boy. And their dinner was vile. Alfie would have spent all day running around at school and worked up an appetite and he gets served that microwaved shite for dinner? With COLD sweetcorn. Not being funny but she has all day to prepare a decent meal for them all but spends 99% of it blocking people on Instagram, flaunting herself & reading tattle. How many women work 9-5 (or longer) but still cook their families a good dinner every night? She literally has no excuse to give them microwaved pitta. Swear her lips have got worse aswell. She’s just hideous. Makes me want to vomit watching her eat 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
The bit where she’s manically shovelling the chocolate mousse down looked like she was doing it as fast as she could so that she didn’t have to share with Woodeh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve got a theory.. I looked on uk bloggers unveiled... all posting is about major celebs the kardashians and the royals... then just Rebecca?? Why only post about some random small time blogger. Started to look into the locations that these are posted from... would you believe it. KELIGHY popped up, right next to skipton which is close to where she lives in the dales. I could be really far off but I think that slagging off account is run by her !
Do you know what i noticed this earlier and thought the same, its either someone who know's her or its her OMG plot twist how bleeping funny would it be if it was STEVE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You’re correct. She had a thread on here many months ago and she went absolutely nuts over it. Printed off pages of comments and sat crying on stories about it - but then slates other people. I have never followed her so don’t have an opinion on her but her thread got deleted for some reason...
Yeah I knew the name sounded familiar! I followed the my style thread for a while and one day decided to respond back to comments she was airing in a ‘well it comes with the territory’ sort of way - she then took my comments and put them on her story for everyone to have a go! She’s no saint - makes my teeth itch to see the praise tbh 😂

Reactions: 5
Do you know what i noticed this earlier and thought the same, its either someone who know's her or its her OMG plot twist how bleeping funny would it be if it was STEVE!!!!
I don’t reckon it would be Reb herself tho, she’s too thick to do something like that

Reactions: 12
Just watched her ‘what I eat I a day’ vlog ..... she talks so much crap!! “I don’t buy treats for me and Steve but I am just having these breakfast biscuits” ...... next thing she is treating herself to a chocolate mousse 🍫, then 6 chocolate chip cookies 🍪 and then doughnuts 🍩 !! Why lie Rebecca?? Why say you don’t buy treats when you obviously do??

Reactions: 9
I have finally been blocked by her, why you may ask? For liking a comment on my.style.story's photo. Hahahahaha funny because she actually lost a follower. Dumb cow
So she's definitely seen the my style post then and yet she doesn't follow her?.... she's obviously read it here and then gone over to start blocking..... But she doesn't read tattle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.