Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to let Rebecca go until I’ve learned the secret to posh beans on toast.

I feel like I’ve lived a life filled with chav beans on inferior toast and I need help.
Could it be the 83 tins on chopped tomatoes? Garnished with lé cheese string?
I think it’s ‘sausage flavour oxo cubes’ and some onion ‘chuckneh’

Please ask what she does with that many tomatoes? Dare you risk getting Beckeh Blocked again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker - first post 😃 driven to it by that tit show tuna toast which looked like brain matter.
Loved the replies made by my.style especially the women should support women comments 😂 touché!
also who are these people who can’t wait for someone else to have their hair done? I can’t be arsed having my own done and now I’m pissed off that my 78 followers don’t turn up at the hairdressers holding their breaths waiting for my big reveal! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker - first post 😃 driven to it by that tit show tuna toast which looked like brain matter.
Loved the replies made by my.style especially the women should support women comments 😂 touché!
also who are these people who can’t wait for someone else to have their hair done? I can’t be arsed having my own done and now I’m pissed off that my 78 followers don’t turn up at the hairdressers holding their breaths waiting for my big reveal! 🙄
Not going to lie I’m excited for her to have her hair done because I’m praying it doesn’t turn out good 😩😂 although I’m sure she’ll put about 56 filters on a photo before she posts it on the gram, because she is all about being real and body positive and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rebecca Lamb #25 I’m so healthy, what’s for tea? Tuna eggy bread and a Maryland cookie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Does anyone else think that she didn't really like her tuna eggy bread? Only filmed herself eating it to prove a point😂 who just wakes up and thinks "omg I really fancy tuna and eggs rubbed all over some bread then fried, super yummeh" What goes through this woman's head

• Haha
  • Sick
Rebecca Lamb #25 Watch me clean,watch me cook,pretend to buy jam & read a book. Faking happy for the gram, even my copied content’s a sham.

Probably too long but it’s really hard when there’s so much ammo! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Rebecca Lamb #25 dinner is tuna on eggy naan bread, the kids are going to get scurvy if that’s what they’re fed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rebecca Lamb 25: jam for the gram & forced positivity my eggy bread ain’t the only thing that’s fishy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can u imagine her on come dine with me? Probs do tomato purée and cheese on a bit of bread served with fried egg on top with Steve’s comedy for the entertainment n I bet she’s one of those cunts that storms off when they lose😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New here! I actually thought I liked this woman until I seen this site which really opened my eyes to the girl.

I haven't laughed so hard in so long.

No instagram here but just watched the youtube video today... "I'll probably have 6 of these"....pretty sure Maryland packs of cookies only have like 10 biscuits a pack. She must have a cupboard dedicated to her daily pack of biscuits.

I would never judge what people eat. BUT the issue I have is misleading people, some young mums for example that may be impressionable, making out that this diet is healthy on a daily basis. Eat what you like, when you like, but don't try and make out that it's healthy x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Elleh loves tuna it’s so yummeh
Dips it in egg and feeds it to woodeh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion #25

Self help books and still eating shite why is she filming the same old tripe !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK I watched it, wow her eating is muddled.

Her approach to diet is interesting she shows how confused eating is in the UK. She uses coconut oil because it is 'healthy'...she eats those crappy 'breakfast biscuits' and drinks a smoothy. A proper breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast would be more filling and nutrious.

She drinks lots of water but eats lots of biscuits.. because moderation!

She is an advertisers dream, and really doesn't understand how to eat to provide nutrition!!!

Reactions: 22
Couldn’t sleep so thought I’d give it a watch... Seriously guys what the actual duck is going on??? 🤣 I honestly don’t think I can take this woman any more she is absolutely bonkers. The coconut tuna eggy bread 🤢 what a concoction 😷 and where do I even start with the rest of the meals. The cold sweetcorn, the anaemic chips and the little lemon in her water whilst chowing down on Maryland cookies she’s lost the plot I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
New here! I actually thought I liked this woman until I seen this site which really opened my eyes to the girl.

I haven't laughed so hard in so long.

No instagram here but just watched the youtube video today... "I'll probably have 6 of these"....pretty sure Maryland packs of cookies only have like 10 biscuits a pack. She must have a cupboard dedicated to her daily pack of biscuits.

I would never judge what people eat. BUT the issue I have is misleading people, some young mums for example that may be impressionable, making out that this diet is healthy on a daily basis. Eat what you like, when you like, but don't try and make out that it's healthy x
The problem with her is she only wants to hear praise and people telling her she's inspirational, when anyone questions her or has a different opinion, she cries trolls and bullies. To some extent I feel sorry for her, she has no real friends, she's isolated, she's obviously not very intelligent, she has no proper life skills, yet she wants to portray herself as an influencer. She can't take any kind of criticism. The absence of Steve or any of his family defending her speaks volumes, the past week or so his absence from her IG stories has been very obvious. Maybe the reality of marrying her is hitting him, she is lazy, dishonest, her behaviour online is quite provocative, she loves attention and is more than happy to prance around semi naked to get the attention. Everything she puts online will be there for her sons to see when older, rather than creating memories, she's creating a bank of evidence proving how incompetent she is. If Steve wanted custody of the boys, all he would need to do is put forward her you tube and IG videos. Then again some of the videos don't show him to be responsible either, no safety gates, kids in Bath unsupervised,the examples are endless and both of them are irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
Oh tit wtf have i just watched what in the name of kwik save is going on here the whole plate looks like it needs a blood transfusion
COLD sweetcorn straight out the tin seriously! God no no no and tuna eggy bread this girl is off her god damn rocker she’s gone she’s lost the plot
A5BC04C1-4824-4969-A3E0-1C6512D64077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh tit wtf have i just watched what in the name of kwik save is going on here the whole plate looks like it needs a blood transfusion
COLD sweetcorn straight out the tin seriously! God no no no and tuna eggy bread this girl is off her god damn rocker she’s gone she’s lost the plot View attachment 75071
Is there any wonder that her and the boys are always ill, such a poor and unhealthy diet. I do wonder if Steve cooks his own meals sometimes, he doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke who will eat that crap. He loves himself too much, likes to think of himself as some kind of fitness expert.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.