Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Rebecca,

it’s so obvious you are reading here! How many times are slippers mentioned and yet you show them off all day on your stories and then post some sort of tit interview about people not giving a damn what others think... you care enough to still read here though 🤔. Pathetic

Reactions: 16

Wow does her voice change with the weather? I’m sure she’s delighted with Steve reposting this😂

That video is the biggest load of crap she’s put out.. fake annoying and so boring it’s untrue not funny not “goals” . And no wonder her mouth full of dirty fillings with her diet .

Reactions: 7
Why does she always look like she’s got a ski goggle tan? Her face and under her eyes are completely different colours....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus wept that video reeks of desperation. They aren’t funny in the slightest! Steve’s an asshole and Rebecca has the personality of a ham sandwich. She’s trying to be so funny in that video but she’s anything but. Pure red for the pair of them.
her cursing just goes to show she’s hiding the real Rebecca on Instagram. Trying to play the nice innocent ditsy girl, I don’t buy it for a second!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You've got to have a pretty high opinion of yourself to put "hilarious" as your video title. In who's opinion is it hilarious?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is this dick and how boring must her life be to find this video remotely funny 😶
82784B00-884B-4868-BE19-AE9E858D0DCF.jpeg

Reactions: 9
That is the most miserable looking spag bol I’ve ever seen. Imagine coming home after a long day at work to that utter slop 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are accidents which can't be avoided and then there's out right neglect. That bikes been taken upstairs by an adult, would be too heavy for the boys to carry, both parents haven't even fitted a safety gate. The boys, in particular little Woody are left unsupervised, while the parents play to the camera and pretend to work. Sadly in my job I've seen children injured due to genuine accidents but more worrying are the children injured due to careless and neglectful parents/adults. Rebegga and Steve are too stupid to realise every aspect of their neglect is online to be used as evidence if godforbid anything ever went wrong.

I've sent a message on IG, as yet no response. I really hope she does block me because my next step will be to contact Channel mum with my concerns regarding safety.
Has she replied to you or have you been blocked yet!?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone but herself find that even remotely funny? Looked to me that she was forcing herself to laugh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.