Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking on this thread for a while now which I’ve found hilarious! Rebecca went to the local grammar school to me, I don’t know much about her however do know about her “friends”. Her bridesmaid whom she recently went out with over Xmas was in a relationship with the local drug dealer for years before she got into a relationship with the man she is with now. Her and one of her other “friends” (who was also on the night out with Rebecca and her bridesmaid over Xmas) attempted to hit my friend on a night out in Bingley a few years ago. This all stemmed from jealousy. Both of the girls are well known for enjoying white powder on nights out and have a reputation for putting it about.
Doesn’t surprise me - Rebecca was always a mess on nights out. I always thought drugs were involved.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t somebody say she looked like she was on more than alcohol on her last night out?
Little coke rats, bet they give it the right biggun on nights out 😫

Reactions: 26
Pupils dilate when taking cocaine, and she posted a selfie and hers were massive

Reactions: 15
Been lurking on this thread for a while now which I’ve found hilarious! Rebecca went to the local grammar school to me, I don’t know much about her however do know about her “friends”. Her bridesmaid whom she recently went out with over Xmas was in a relationship with the local drug dealer for years before she got into a relationship with the man she is with now. Her and one of her other “friends” (who was also on the night out with Rebecca and her bridesmaid over Xmas) attempted to hit my friend on a night out in Bingley a few years ago. This all stemmed from jealousy. Both of the girls are well known for enjoying white powder on nights out and have a reputation for putting it about.
Sums her up perfectly. Pretty much what we all suspected tbh! Ugh dirty little chavy yo-yo knickers. You can always spot a skank, even online! Hope your pal turned the tables and caved their sketty heads in. Vile creatures.

Reactions: 12
There is no way this melon is gaining thousands of youtube subscribers with her current content

Reactions: 14
There is no way this melon is gaining thousands of youtube subscribers with her current content
What content? 😴😩😂 Also the way she said a few times she hasn’t posted videos over Christmas because she is giving herself some time off 🤣 she’s taken a hell of a lot of time off work recently, as much as Alfie has had off of school 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep yep why am I not surprised in the slightest.

That explains it all, so Rebecca's not just thick, she's mashed in the head from too much coke.

It makes me laugh how she writes a paragraph about how she can't wait to marry Steve this year etc... And he doesn't comment. She puts a pic of her half naked self up and he's allover it. Take the hint hun, he doesn't like the serious stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Honestly at least I’d say maybe 60% of her subs are from perverts. As soon as summer hits she has her ass on every thumbnail and I don’t think she gives a duck these men are now lying in wait subscribed, as she uploads videos of her kids. It’s actually disgraceful.

Another thought is I think she has a barrier with Woody honestly. Because a lot of talk on here is how we all feel bad for him, I think she resents him a little for it. That’s why she can’t ever bring herself to show him in a positive way.

Reactions: 11
I feel like with Alfie she’s already fucked it. There’s time to fix it yet but from what I watch, he’s not turning out to be the nicest kid. I hope that Woody turns out better than that. You can see he has so much potential if given the chance, I just hope she doesn’t continue to hold him back.

Also I’m only a mum to 1 at the moment but I always hear mums who are pregnant with their second say “I don’t know if I can love another child like I do my first” and I think that’s Rebecca all over. While most mums do love a second child as much as their first, some don’t and that’s clear to see with Rebecca & Woody.

Reactions: 6
Fish and chips today?! after the 40 tonnes of mince pies she shovelled away over the xmas period i feel so sorry for the people of marbella who'll no doubt have to see her cellulitely arse and thunder thighs in a white thong later this year.....can't photoshop real life lol

As people always mention it, I wonder if this was was around the time Steve potentially cheated ,around the time she was pregnant with woody or he was a newborn so she resents him for that reason

I feel like with Alfie she’s already fucked it. There’s time to fix it yet but from what I watch, he’s not turning out to be the nicest kid. I hope that Woody turns out better than that. You can see he has so much potential if given the chance, I just hope she doesn’t continue to hold him back.

Also I’m only a mum to 1 at the moment but I always hear mums who are pregnant with their second say “I don’t know if I can love another child like I do my first” and I think that’s Rebecca all over. While most mums do love a second child as much as their first, some don’t and that’s clear to see with Rebecca & Woody.
She was obsessed with woody when he was first born and treated him no different until a bit after she stopped breastfeeding him really, I never noticed it until around this time last year....I cant work it out at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fish and chips today?! after the 40 tonnes of mince pies she shovelled away over the xmas period i feel so sorry for the people of marbella who'll no doubt have to see her cellulitely arse and thunder thighs in a white thong later this year.....can't photoshop real life lol

As people always mention it, I wonder if this was was around the time Steve potentially cheated ,around the time she was pregnant with woody or he was a newborn so she resents him for that reason

She was obsessed with woody when he was first born and treated him no different until a bit after she stopped breastfeeding him really, I never noticed it until around this time last year....I cant work it out at all!
Honesty I felt like the breastfeeding journey was just a way to gain some views. To me anyway she never came across 100% genuine about it. I think any mum is obsessive over their newborn but with Rebecca the novelty seemed to wear off quite quickly. I’ve noticed in her older vlogs that she didn’t cope well with Alfie being a toddler either. So maybe woody will be treated better the older he gets who knows. Being a mum doesn’t come natural to her that’s for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honesty I felt like the breastfeeding journey was just a way to gain some views. To me anyway she never came across 100% genuine about it. I think any mum is obsessive over their newborn but with Rebecca the novelty seemed to wear off quite quickly. I’ve noticed in her older vlogs that she didn’t cope well with Alfie being a toddler either. So maybe woody will be treated better the older he gets who knows. Being a mum doesn’t come natural to her that’s for sure!

I've thought this from older vlogs too. She really didn't cope well with Alfie as a toddler, lots of eye rolling and getting frustrated with him. Hopefully as Woody gets older she'll treat him better.

Reactions: 6
We get it makes your skin glowy & dewy... you dont need to repeat it 1000000000 times. duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never fails to amaze me how shocking she is at trying to sell something 😂. Her vocabulary is seriously lacking. Her hair and face look awful! She used to be so pretty

Reactions: 12
Her lips 😂 she’s starting to look like a blow up doll. Can’t she see what a mess she’s making of her face, it’s horrific 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.