Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants her content to grow this year then she needs to actually put some effort in. It's like as soon as she got an ok amount of followers she can just sit back and not bother. She's never going to go any further unless she ups her game.

Reactions: 6
I thought we would see some different content this year. But seems not
to be honest I think we will see less 🙌🏼

If she wants her content to grow this year then she needs to actually put some effort in. It's like as soon as she got an ok amount of followers she can just sit back and not bother. She's never going to go any further unless she ups her game.
Her only game is begging it for freebies.

Reactions: 2
I know I’m obsessed with the slippers but why is she outside in the mud in her new GIFTED slippers and wears those disgraces in the house?!?!

Reactions: 11
For somebody who doesn't read here, Rebecca seems to be doing everything possible to prove us wrong on here. It's sad that while she's trying to prove a point, she's still not enjoying quality time with her family, it's all about content and portraying themselves as the picture perfect couple and family. I wish she would separate her vlogging from real family life, it sounds daft considering she's a family vlogger, but family life seems to take aback seat to vlogging.

Reactions: 14
Another day, another picture on stories of Rebecca with her eyes shut doing that grin, why she thinks this is the kind of content we're all waiting for is beyond me like seriously if close ups of their own faces is the best she's got it's time to pack in now.

Reactions: 15
I struggle to understand how even tho Rebecca clearly reads here, she still is filming the same old tat! There have been some really great video ideas said on these threads, lots of directions she could go but instead of focusing on all of those comments she is instead trying to prove how "happeh & lovleh" her life is (I think she's desperately trying to convince herself more than us).

Reactions: 10
We can give her all the suggestions in the world, the fact is she is too simple and too lazy to carry them out. She just wants to film herself posing. She’s so vain that’s all she’ll ever be about. Herself. She isn’t cut out for what she does. I don’t know how in the name of holy good duck she has got where she is, I can only assume it’s been sheer luck.

Reactions: 18
Which instagrammer has been copying from in the park/ clouds pic? I know someone mentioned the toilet paper tissue ad had been copied from someone but couldn’t see the post

Which instagrammer has been copying from in the park/ clouds pic? I know someone mentioned the toilet paper tissue ad had been copied from someone but couldn’t see the post
I think it was Kate Murnane with the toilet paper ad. A few of the instamums have mentioned how they want to improve their editing skills and make the work look ‘professional’...then there is Beckeh with the copying. Not an original idea in her head. If all else fails...Boden positiviteh!

I struggle to understand how even tho Rebecca clearly reads here, she still is filming the same old tat! There have been some really great video ideas said on these threads, lots of directions she could go but instead of focusing on all of those comments she is instead trying to prove how "happeh & lovleh" her life is (I think she's desperately trying to convince herself more than us).
Beckeh is like that one friend that constantly drains you with the same problems, rinse and repeat. Even if you give them advice...they know best or think you don’t care and are prone to flounce off/do the silent treatment/showing they are not bothered. You get to the point where you can’t invest your time and energy any longer.

Reactions: 9
Shes the worst of out them for content. She just thinks sitting in front of a camera and claiming to be positive ( which we all know she isn't) is enough. We know your insecure beckeh, at least make your videos a tiny bit believable.

Reactions: 8
Imagine letting your kid go on the monkey bars with a lolly pop in his mouth. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 15
Woody has had a coat Gifted to which Rebegga comments is gorgeous, doesn’t pay compliment to her son who is so fricking cute... next post sweetheart about that little attention seeking brat child! 🙄 he’s exactly like her which is why she favours him over little woody! Then a few posts on its I love you Steve! Rebecca you are an utter tit excuse of a mother! You do read here and we KNOW IT so read this and I hope it makes you realise how you come across to your audience, you favour Alfie over woody. You are thick and have an IQ of a ham sandwich! Your house looks dirty. You don’t have a job but well done for thinking posting to Instagram and having YouTube as a hobby is a job! It’s laughable because it’s not difficult no matter what all you, You-tubers say. You’ve never paid that Oscar dog so much attention in all his life, he must think you’ve all fallen and bumped your heads because you’re all suddenly paying him attention, thank you tattle! You’re welcome neglected dog! 🙄
Your hair looks like a scare crow hair.. aka straw like you looked wayyy better brunette babes! 💁🏼‍♀️ You read here every day please take some of the advice don’t let your nosing be in vain
And don’t be calling us trolls we aren’t ! We have common sense and can see you for the dumb witch you clearly are! By the way all those mince pies and cream you ate like a bleeping gross pig are really starting to show, 2020 wedding you best put those jogging bottoms you constantly have stuck up your arse to good use. As the famous Steve Hobson once said he doesn’t like FAT BIRDS 🙄 what a prick hay becks seeing as you’ve shoved more mince pies down your neck more than you have made slow cooker meals! 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Woody has had a coat Gifted to which Rebegga comments is gorgeous, doesn’t pay compliment to her son who is so fricking cute... next post sweetheart about that little attention seeking brat child! 🙄 he’s exactly like her which is why she favours him over little woody! Then a few posts on its I love you Steve! Rebecca you are an utter tit excuse of a mother! You do read here and we KNOW IT so read this and I hope it makes you realise how you come across to your audience, you favour Alfie over woody. You are thick and have an IQ of a ham sandwich! Your house looks dirty. You don’t have a job but well done for thinking posting to Instagram and having YouTube as a hobby is a job! It’s laughable because it’s not difficult no matter what all you, You-tubers say. You’ve never paid that Oscar dog so much attention in all his life, he must think you’ve all fallen and bumped your heads because you’re all suddenly paying him attention, thank you tattle! You’re welcome neglected dog! 🙄
Your hair looks like a scare crow hair.. aka straw like you looked wayyy better brunette babes! 💁🏼‍♀️ You read here every day please take some of the advice don’t let your nosing be in vain
And don’t be calling us trolls we aren’t ! We have common sense and can see you for the dumb witch you clearly are! By the way all those mince pies and cream you ate like a bleeping gross pig are really starting to show, 2020 wedding you best put those jogging bottoms you constantly have stuck up your arse to good use. As the famous Steve Hobson once said he doesn’t like FAT BIRDS 🙄 what a prick hay becks seeing as you’ve shoved more mince pies down your neck more than you have made slow cooker meals! 🙈

This 👌🏻😂

Is anyone actually that bored of the constant tit show they've just completely switched off.
I used to like her, then I started to dislike her and watched purely for the jokes. Now I'm just like you're an idiot, continue to be an idiot and never will change goodbye.

Reactions: 21
Yeah she could of said he looked cute in it, she's so mean to Woody. I don't know why, he's much more likeable than Alfie.

Reactions: 16
Been lurking on this thread for a while now which I’ve found hilarious! Rebecca went to the local grammar school to me, I don’t know much about her however do know about her “friends”. Her bridesmaid whom she recently went out with over Xmas was in a relationship with the local drug dealer for years before she got into a relationship with the man she is with now. Her and one of her other “friends” (who was also on the night out with Rebecca and her bridesmaid over Xmas) attempted to hit my friend on a night out in Bingley a few years ago. This all stemmed from jealousy. Both of the girls are well known for enjoying white powder on nights out and have a reputation for putting it about.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope 2020 is the year youtube fizzles out for Rebecca. One less idiot on the internet!!

Oh and Woody is the cutest little boy. His smile melts my black heart🥰

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.