Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she didn’t even go all inclusive. At least with all inc they usually offer excursions. No instead she booked a villa, so remote and ‘cute’ then ended up leaving after one night as it wasn’t near all the touristy chavvy spots and didn’t have a pool 😂 Then got refused entry to Olivia’s (owned by an ex towie member, quite a posh restaurant) because they both looked a state. She then complained and tagged them as if they care about beckeh dingle when they get celebs there all the time.

Actual embarrassment and the epitome of an idiot abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And so it gets worse, she can’t remember very much from school 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 it shows Rebecca believe us it shows 😂!!

One of my kids is in high school the other has just started primary school and I encourage both to take and try as many opportunities inside of school as possible, she seems like she is the opposite it blows my mind!! She’s basically saying school isn’t worthwhile 🤔 This bubble she lives in on her phone wont last forever! Rebecca prepare your kids for the big bad world we live in where everything isn’t super cute and super little and super pretty and a good starting point would be with their education 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No idea why she blocked me never ever commented.
Anyone know which council she comes under.
Maybe the educational welfare officer needs to see her post.
Has she actually booked a holiday or just moaning/begging?
As bitchy as I may seem, I would never normally agree with someone contacting them, however in this case I genuinely don’t see an issue. I think it may give her the kick up the arse she needs. Alfie has had what 4-5 possibly more weeks out of school between September-December. To admit to a platform of her size that she would happily keep her child off school for a holiday/family times whenever she feels like it speaks volumes. No child should be dragged out of school for 2 week holidays and gifted trips whenever their mother feels like it. Theres plenty of proof on her Instagram of her doing it too so she can run but she can’t hide.

Reactions: 15
As bitchy as I may seem, I would never normally agree with someone contacting them, however in this case I genuinely don’t see an issue. I think it may give her the kick up the arse she needs. Alfie has had what 4-5 possibly more weeks out of school between September-December. To admit to a platform of her size that she would happily keep her child off school for a holiday/family times whenever she feels like it speaks volumes. No child should be dragged out of school for 2 week holidays and gifted trips whenever their mother feels like it. Theres plenty of proof on her Instagram of her doing it too so she can run but she can’t hide.
👏👏👏👏👏
Hit the nail on the head right there

Reactions: 3
Alfie was 5 last year and in reception I assume? Can she still get in trouble for pulling him from there for holidays? Not sure how English schools work, im Scottish 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it matters so much for reception as it’s not really compulsory, she could have said she was putting him back a year, but if he’s in Y1/Y2 it defo is!

Reactions: 1
Yes you can take your child out legally until they are 5. As 5 is the compulsory school age in the UK.

Always makes me wonder how she blocks people randomly. I’ve not followed her for 8months or so but I still lurk on her page from time to time when something’s mentioned on here. And of course the food shop is the highlight of my Monday 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Alfie was 5 last year and in reception I assume? Can she still get in trouble for pulling him from there for holidays? Not sure how English schools work, im Scottish 🤣
He is in year1, so defo at the compulsory age. It’s the term after their 5th birthday

He is in year1, so defo at the compulsory age. It’s the term after their 5th birthday
I believe once they start school or reception they made commitment to attendance especially as he's now age 5.
Yes officially it's term after 5th birthday.
Year 1 is real leap from reception work/ less play and expectations.
That's when lots absence will start to have a negative effect.
Also even how must effect some friendships being off all time and maybe missing key events like class assembly or forest school.

Reactions: 1
No idea why she blocked me never ever commented.
Anyone know which council she comes under.
Maybe the educational welfare officer needs to see her post.
Has she actually booked a holiday or just moaning/begging?
I'm sure the school Alfie attends is under North Yorkshire County Council.

Well I was snooping last night and this is what I found..

May 2019 Tenerife 2 weeks off
September 2019 Menorca 2 weeks off
November 2019 Centre Parcs 1 week off? Then another week or so off because of chicken pox

So Alfie has been off school for over 6 weeks during a 6/7 month period. Thats shocking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm sure the school Alfie attends is under North Yorkshire County Council.
It is as we are north Yorkshire and the fines only happen if the school decides to tell the council so it's down do the discretion of the head teacher if they want to inform the council otherwise they have no idea .. they even told us this when we enquired x

Bets on which one is shagging the head teacher to avoid a fine 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I was snooping last night and this is what I found..

May 2019 Tenerife 2 weeks off
September 2019 Menorca 2 weeks off
November 2019 Centre Parcs 1 week off? Then another week or so off because of chicken pox

So Alfie has been off school for over 6 weeks during a 6/7 month period. Thats shocking.
She took him out for a day too to go on a #gifted trip to Drayton manor I think it was!

Reactions: 10
That little boy had a week off in September to go abroad, a week in December to go to Centre Parks, then a week with Chicken Pox.

That‘s 15 days off. (Not including the random days for other ads). There has been 14 weeks of school, that’s 70 days.
His attendance will be at about 80%, if my maths is correct.

This will alert the school, schools don’t like it to drop below 95% but once it gets below 85% then conversations will happen. Often schools will refer it to Education Welfare Officer. Attendance can impact on Ofsted inspections, it is take very seriously in schools.

Also when looking at attendance it is considered on an academic year, so anything that happened before July doesn’t impact on this years figures.

New thread ... Rebecca lamb..
My boys don't need an education we just need vacations for my insta creations !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is as we are north Yorkshire and the fines only happen if the school decides to tell the council so it's down do the discretion of the head teacher if they want to inform the council otherwise they have no idea .. they even told us this when we enquired x
She said she was fined the last Spain holiday they had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.