Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like a lot more time travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn’t someone say on here a few pages back about her not washing her face then oh look she’s posting herself washing her face!! But she doesn’t read here😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she constantly copy people... Watch Liza's stories then go watch Rebeccas even down to the laughing which come on Steve isn't even funny stupid cow!!
Shes so embarrassing doing the fake ditsy girl act, she needs to realise fakeness is so easy to see if i ever played up to seem cute my partner would rip into me and rightly so instead letting me act like a tit 😂
Steve also tagged liza showing bec watching her stories so its even more embarrassing and potentially funny that hes not told her

Reactions: 15
Are any of us that surprised by the comments, when this is a woman who's whole life has been orchestrated by her looks and only her looks. Someone on here mentioned she actually did attend a good school, but chose not to learn anything. All she cared about was looking pretty and chasing boys. She only values things that are cute, lovely, gorgeous and little. An education is not needed in her eyes when she's teaching her sons how to cheat and beg for their money like mummy & daddy..Alfie already loves the camera. She's vile.

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂comment removed and I’ve been blocked by both her and Steve from my backup account. Twats

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I find it funny when people say they’ve been blocked by steve AND Rebecca.... I was blocked by beckeh on that week when 2SS went off on a ladzzzz night out and still haven’t been blocked by him. Because obviously becky couldn’t get her grubby mitts on his phone in time! If anything I think it just proves that it’s Rebecca blocking on Steve’s account, I think people say it as a laugh but i genuinely believe it now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it funny when people say they’ve been blocked by steve AND Rebecca.... I was blocked by beckeh on that week when 2SS went off on a ladzzzz night out and still haven’t been blocked by him. Because obviously becky couldn’t get her grubby mitts on his phone in time! If anything I think it just proves that it’s Rebecca blocking on Steve’s account, I think people say it as a laugh but i genuinely believe it now! 😂
Same!! I’ve been blocked by Rebecca but not Steve because he was away on driving holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll be reading this and comparing her and his block lists now 😂

Good on you! Very well put 😁👍
Was fuming when I posted it that I put a instead of an before educational, but then I realised that she wouldn’t even notice the error 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea why she blocked me never ever commented.
Anyone know which council she comes under.
Maybe the educational welfare officer needs to see her post.
Has she actually booked a holiday or just moaning/begging?

Reactions: 10
Probably putting the feelers out for a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think it's Richmond District Council

An all inclusive in a Tenerife high rise does not equal travelling, the same as a lick of paint and a fake trellis around the loo does not equal renovating.... How embarrassing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god Rebegga what Lols hey admitting you don't remember anything about your own education and proudly taking your son out of his, yeah total lols you bleeping muppet .

Reactions: 16
Did the thick witch really say, in response to it starts with F..... dragonfly? WOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She blocked me because I clicked no to a poll she put up 🙈🙈I didn't want to see. Bathroom tour .did you maybe do the same ??. you don't even have to comment just not kiss her ass and your a goner lol x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.