Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As kids we would all get our own pile and then one shared present like computer or games console that would go in the front room! I mean kids are kids they’d happily play with the box it comes in rather then they toy but what mum in there right mind thinks ‘it’s going to be super fun watching Alfie rip all them presents open whilst his brother sits there and watches’ 🙈

Reactions: 11
Never wrote on here before.. but I 100% agree the "christmas present haul" was uncomfortable to watch. My kids are 5 and 1 and a half and they both have their own piles to open and the toys are decent, most bought from September time and during a sale in smyths/argos, age appropriate and also fun things that either my 5 year old has asked for or stuff I know suits a 1 and a half year old. I'll admit when I first started following her and seeing how much hate she got I thought wow how can people judge her so much. Now I totally understand!! She treats poor woody like an outcast. I'm in no means well off or have loads of money but buying little bits each week/month has made it that my kids will have an amazing christmas. She should have done the same or limited what she wanted to treat herself to!

Reactions: 24
That bleep saying she feels sorry for our kids for not kissing rebeggars arse!? No love I feel sorry for yours if you can look past crappy parenting just to get a response from a head so called influencer. My kids are well loved and showered with time and attention, and they all get treated equally, and I’m sure I speak for everyone elses kids on here too. Rebecca is a bleeping joke, spending money on a designer puppy and then buying that poor child crap from Poundland for Christmas! She needs to hang that ginger head of hers in shame. No doubt that posing in the car was for our benefit, sad pathetic woman, if so many people were saying I favoured one child over another I wouldn’t be on stories acting like a smug witch. Just goes to show she really couldn’t give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh now we are raising bullies. My child is 2 and has a lot more manners and respect for people than Alfie does at almost 6. While Rebecca ‘raises’ Alfie to be a horrible child, I’m raising my son to grow up and be a decent man, dad and husband (if that’s what he wants of course). That’s what we as parents have to do. It starts when they’re young.

Reactions: 23
The grandparents really need to step in and say something. Steve's family obviously have money, I'd be ashamed if I saw the crap she's bought Woody, knowing they've spent thousands on a dog, just a week ago and Alfies gifts are very different
I’ve said this before how can other family members stand by and watch her do this. Absolutely shocking how none have stepped up and her told her about herself. It’s disgusting and gets worse every time. Poor Woody 💔

Reactions: 8
That bleep saying she feels sorry for our kids for not kissing rebeggars arse!? No love I feel sorry for yours if you can look past crappy parenting just to get a response from a head so called influencer. My kids are well loved and showered with time and attention, and they all get treated equally, and I’m sure I speak for everyone elses kids on here too. Rebecca is a bleeping joke, spending money on a designer puppy and then buying that poor child crap from Poundland for Christmas! She needs to hang that ginger head of hers in shame. No doubt that posing in the car was for our benefit, sad pathetic woman, if so many people were saying I favoured one child over another I wouldn’t be on stories acting like a smug witch. Just goes to show she really couldn’t give a duck.
I actually spat my tea out at ‘hang that ginger head’ 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So who the duck is looking after the new dog?????? Disgraceful if they’re leaving that puppy by itself all day!!

Reactions: 20
Whoever posted the micheal jackson lookalike picture....that is all i see whenever she is pouting and loving herself in those stories🙈😂😂😂.
Seriously though, if i was doing all that whilst my husband was driving he would be ripping the piss right out me asking what i was on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We don't sell our kids lives and privacy to make easy money. Sadly clueless sheep will try to cry troll and bullies, hoping it deflects from the very public neglect and poor parenting displayed by Rebecca and Steve. I do also have concern for the children of her doting followers, sadly those children have parents who are unable to identify neglect, and actually condone and praise neglectful parenting by Rebecca.

Because she is the Mince Pie Queen 🥴🥴
More like she's a greedy pig. Her and Steve are always feeding their faces, but she moans if the boys want anything, claiming the eat her out of house and home

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Life is so hectic and she’s feeling really stressed 😭😭😭😭 ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY? hard life you’ve got, hun

Reactions: 19
More like she's a greedy pig. Her and Steve are always feeding their faces, but she moans if the boys want anything, claiming the eat her out of house and home
It’s like they are the villainous parents out of a Roald Dahl book... the way Woody seems an afterthought, their exaggerated behaviour, even the obvious begging behaviour and comical way of speaking fits.

I feel sorry for Woody after that present video. When Becky showed only one heat pack and said it was for Alfie, I thought maybe they were not suitable for Woody’s age...but then she said “Oh and Woody can use it if he wants”, that just made me feel really sad.
I have twins who always had similar presents and sometimes the same thing each, they have always had the same amount spent on them. It’s the same with my other 3 children who are younger.
If the heat pack was not suitable for Woody’s age then get him a blanket or cuddly toy that he can have while Alfie is “getting all cosy watching a film”. It’s not like it was for eco friendly reasons that she wanted to minimise the amount of buying so restricted getting Woody presents he would not use.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She needs to look at her idol LjC for parenting tips she gets on my tits too but she loves them boys an treats them both the same

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.