Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how far up she rams the hoover, if you screen record and watch it back slowly you can even see the hoover head move up and back down again. I’m not a dog lover at all but that poor dog, it isn’t even funny, she is just a bleeping bleep
I cant see this has she deleted it?

Are you bleeping KIDDING ME with that slow cooker slurry?????

This has got to be a wind up right?

And the spangly blue ABBA costume that’s two sizes too small 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread idea 😂

Rebecca Lamb #19 ah bought this kitchen toilet roll.. now watch me bend over and look at my hole

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Delete delete delete, she doesn’t own any of the tit she does, no apology or explanation. We ALL saw what you did to that dog, can’t delete our eye balls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebecca- seeing as you are reading here- that hideous spangly crop top and flared too short trousers are hideous. Cheap & tacky, ill fitting and looks like something out of a 70s theme party.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even no why she recorded it and decided to post it to her stories, I watched it and was horrified!!! She rams the hoover into her!!! Then continues to taunt her!

Reactions: 7
It just proves how few brain cells she has if she thinks people would enjoy watching her abuse her dog on camera.

Reactions: 2
Out of all the things to put in a slow cooker she has used corned beef 🤢🤢🤢 Get. In. The. BIN 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
You can delete all you want Rebecca, I have them all saved 😉 That’s the amazing thing about technology these day’s, once you’ve put something out there, it’s there forever.

I don’t even no why she recorded it and decided to post it to her stories, I watched it and was horrified!!! She rams the hoover into her!!! Then continues to taunt her!
I do feel sorry for the dog but my other question is... why does she have her phone in her hand while hoovering?! When I hoover, my phone is god knows where and being take 0 notice of. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh wow... Steve’s got Aldi own beer (I think it’s beer I’m not a drinker don’t judge me 😂) I didn’t see that in the shopping... did anyone else?

Reactions: 16
I wish she knew that constantly deleting stuff when she gets called out, just screams guilty! If you genuinely believe you’ve done nothing wrong, you wouldn’t delete it?
I also wish she knew that this is the internet, once you put it out there, you can’t get it back. Deleted or not cocker :giggle:

Today I have
- tried to string a sentence together for yt and failed
- edited that to make me look slimmer
- wrote some text over a picture
-put some toys away for Instagram stories to have an excuse to see my hole
-put clothes into a machine
-walked the dog, for Instagram posing again
-typed ‘yeah hun that sownds ghreaut’ to a company I wouldn’t ever buy myself but ££
-emptied ready cooked meat into a cooker to cook for eight hours.

#workhard #girlboss #youcan 😂😂

99B4ADA3-E1B2-44A8-B612-E57F173C0056.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I do feel sorry for the dog but my other question is... why does she have her phone in her hand while hoovering?! When I hoover, my phone is god knows where and being take 0 notice of. 🙄
Exactly. Was she deliberately antagonising the dog and filming it for ‘likes’ !!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow... Steve’s got Aldi own beer (I think it’s beer I’m not a drinker don’t judge me 😂) I didn’t see that in the shopping... did anyone else?
I just came here to say this. I wasn't sure if I had just missed it, but the only alcohol I saw was the mini bottles of prosecco and a bottle of cider, for the hampers. There's probably lots more she doesn't show, which would explain how much she pays.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.