Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her food shop is a piss take.

2 packs of microwave rice. BUY MORE! STOCK THE CUPBOARD UP!!! What’s the bleeping point of buying 2?!!!

wheres the fresh veg? Fresh fruit? Meat? Toiletries? Cleaning products? Dog food?

they are such a joke. They can’t even organise themselves to do a proper food shop.
Where was the mince pie queens pies though 🤨 I bet they magically appear this week

Reactions: 13
Tin foil for the slow cooker because she still hasn’t been #gifted one 🤣 even if Steve is going to buy her one for Christmas, surely he would just get it now for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tin foil for the slow cooker because she still hasn’t been #gifted one 🤣 even if Steve is going to buy her one for Christmas, surely he would just get it now for her?
Omg the money shes spent on foil she could have just bought a bloody new one!

Reactions: 17
But Woody was only 1 last year while Alfie was almost 5. It just doesn’t work like that. At 3 kids understand a lot more than they do at 1 or 2. Woody has never had a choice to even be interested, it’s all forced on him. Alfie got an expensive quad, I can bet that won’t be shared though as woody gets older because it’s golden boys toy.
She did buy stuff for woody though last year she bought all the elc stuff but I’m talking about this year as a 2 and a 5 year it’s definitely fine for them to be playing with the same toys and I can bet that a 2 year old with an older brother would definitely prefer to be playing with cars and dinosaurs than the vtech toys etc which is for 2 year olds

She did buy stuff for woody though last year she bought all the elc stuff but I’m talking about this year as a 2 and a 5 year it’s definitely fine for them to be playing with the same toys and I can bet that a 2 year old with an older brother would definitely prefer to be playing with cars and dinosaurs than the vtech toys etc which is for 2 year olds
She actually bought them and then said “Alfie can play too”. Which I understand but it’s the way she says things. Nothing is ever just for woody and maybe if he was given toys for his age range, there would be more chance of him using them and actually learning. Role play toys would be great for woodys age, but she won’t buy him anything like that as it doesn’t suit what Alfie likes. My sister is 3 years older than me and growing up everyone wanted us to be so similar, bought us the same things and we actually disliked one another in the end. Maybe woody should be allowed to enjoy things on his own without being told “well Alfie likes dinosaurs so woody does”. I dont think he does, he just copies as he’s nothing better to do. I’ve never seen him happy playing with Alfie’s toys 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Could her parenting skills be a reflection of the way she was raised and parented? We don't see any support apart from her mum saying she looks gorgeous or slating anyone who disagrees with Rebegga.
That could be it but then why has Steve's family not said anything, his sister seems nice & her kids are well looked after. Just wish she would put more effort into woody.

Reactions: 4
I want to message her saying I didn’t realise she had invented mince pies but I don’t wanna be blocked cos she is comedy gold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kids come after your work yes we see that
Organised 🤔 I smell bullshit you can’t even get a video that makes any sort of sense up some weeks
Effort no, no effort goes into your videos at all
View attachment 58137
It should say elleh;

1) how good you are at persisting with an absurd, very obvious lie
2) putting yourself first at all costs
3) faking an unbalanced relationship
4) getting up the duff to keep your man you stole off another woman
5) opening a jar

bonus number 6 - broken slow cooker abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That could be it but then why has Steve's family not said anything, his sister seems nice & her kids are well looked after. Just wish she would put more effort into woody.
She strikes me as someone who would use the kids as ammunition to get what she wants. Steve's probably only marrying here so she doesn't take the boys

Reactions: 6
I've just laughed so hard I've just wet myself.............yes it does happen often even when I have a sneeze 😬
Best get ready to do it all over again, her new video is live and we all know how much we love to laugh at how bad they are 🤣

Reactions: 1
I got 1 minute 15 into the video and can’t watch anymore. I can’t bare the lack of vocabulary, it’s actually painful watching her try to think of a word other than little and cute!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.