Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw about 3 dinners in that haul 🙈 what the hell goes through her mind when she shops? Does she not take a list?

Reactions: 14
Why does she think that’s a lot of food? I guess it’s subjective, but I wouldn’t say that’s a lot of food. Would be nice to see more fruit and veggies, I can’t actually see a whole lot of meals there.

Reactions: 9
LOVING Steve ripping her a new one. Shouldn’t laugh at him taking the piss out of her but it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Woody isn’t keen on swimming like Alfie is... yeah because you never take him love! Swear she has a nasal problem aswell always sniffing does my head in

Reactions: 18
I assume she took it before they got in x
Kitchen toilet roll?
A cheesy dip to dip things in?
Rais-ins?
Fresh orange?
Also in her last post with Steve I honestly thought she had that 'old face' filter on! The lines around her eyes 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely 1 bottle of Prosecco is cheaper than 3 little ones? In fact I know it is!

Reactions: 6
What the hell is corned beef ASH? It's corned beef HASH you dozy bint!
People are probably watching her shopping hauls as a guilty pleasure cause it's makes us all piss ourselves every Monday morning not because it's helpful

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does this moron think no one knows how to do a food shop without her guidance 🤷‍♀️ Rebecca I was buying spinach before your dad even winked at your mum and led her up the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kitchen toilet roll, what an absolute corker. You know as opposed to that bathroom toilet roll & them boxes of living room toilet tissues.

Gotta give it to the girl, she does bring laughter to a Monday afternoon.
May well be at her expense but hey 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beyond me how she says people enjoy her food hauls and get inspiration. Yeah hun of how NOT to shop!! I got my Asda delivery yesterday and got much more food wise for £65. Surprises me how Steve is still standing, if he’s anything like my other half he can eat for the country!

I wonder if LJC is aware that rebeggar copies everything she does? Just had a quick look through both of their photos, Rebs likes 99% of LJC’s photos yet LJC likes barely any of Elleh’s 🤔

Reactions: 5
She loves how organised she is and how she always gets things done on time. Is that why her videos have dropped to 2 per week? I’m clearly living my life all wrong. What an absolute fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No meals in that lot apart from some pizzas now the aga is fixed got these pizzas for me and Steve cos we like pizza incase we fancy pizza wun night. What other meals were there? Gammon n Mac and cheese?????? That’s a new one for me! And kitchen toilet roll.. the fact she has to turn it round to read what it is is beyond me... ha ha

• Haha
Kids come after your work yes we see that
Organised 🤔 I smell bullshit you can’t even get a video that makes any sort of sense up some weeks
Effort no, no effort goes into your videos at all
B96ED3F3-A1C1-4176-87A9-B80720CFF5AF.jpeg

Reactions: 10
How must effort I put into working hard to keeping going no matter what might try and stop me... yeah try putting that much effort in to proof reading your job before you post it you gremlin

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.