Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this!! I'm a bit ott too, so they'd both get a mummy and daddy version to be fair 😂🤦‍♀️
Also, with regards to the ice skating/gifted days out...
If a company wanted to gift me a day out but only for one of my children, I'd turn them down!
The place they went too is actually free entry so I’m unsure what they were gifted, I’m guessing ice skating for one and a ride for one and a pizza express Meal lol???

Reactions: 5
I honestly think if they didn't have the boys he would have left her years ago. I don't like the bloke, but of the 2 of them he is the better parent, even though he could do more to ensure the boys slept on beds not mattresses and Woody was dressed decently in properly fitting clothes. He seems to treat both boys the same and his interactions with them seem genuine

Could you imagine living with that vacuous bimbo and having to fake liking her. Their relationship is prime example of a bloke who thought with his privates rather than his head, he picked the girl who is happy being treated like a sex object rather than a partner. Now they have the boys he's stuck with her.
I’m so old fashioned and I don’t see what he saw in her! Actually scrap that he saw ass and tits and an easy shag 😂 I’m roughly the same age as her i think I’m 2/3 years older but I was brought up to cook, clean and generally look after a household! I’m the oldest of 6 so I looked after the babies and it was drilled into me from a young age to be independent! My point is why would Steve pick a girl who doesn’t know tit! Doesn’t do tit! literally won’t even fold some washing up! I know it’s not a woman’s job I’m not saying that I just don’t know what man picks a woman who has no pride in anything but her own appearance and even that’s debatable

Reactions: 15
Haven’t seen her genuine hair colour in so long without a stupid filter 😂 that must be why she constantly uses one, to look blonder. I don’t think her hair will ever be as blonde as she wants it. She’s too dark. And that colour ages her something shocking
Agreed. It’s that off green baby tit colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just look at woody in her last video with Lola? Scraggy mess with what looks like 2 baby grows on I’m guessing cos it was so cold... 😫😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was it Jerry Hall that said 'a good wife was a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a bleep in the bedroom"?
Well Rebecca, we know which one you're proficient in (and don't delude yourself that it's either of the first two).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know they're parked, but I very much doubt they've loosened his straps slightly once they stopped.

These straps are not tight enough. He should not be able to lean his body forwards. He should not be wearing a padded onesie underneath them. The shoulder straps need raising a smidge.

Please read this and just do it Rebecca. I won't gloat if you do. Just trying to give Woody a chance in a collision.

She went to a Mamas and Papas safety demo for fucks sake.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t judge as all my children had dummy’s but I can’t help but notice how much Woody self soothes. He ALWAYS has his thumb or sleeve in his mouth and it breaks my heart as he always looks so sad 😢

Reactions: 20
Have we figured out what on earth they had on today? Did she take them out looking like sheep??

Reactions: 4
I can’t judge as all my children had dummy’s but I can’t help but notice how much Woody self soothes. He ALWAYS has his thumb or sleeve in his mouth and it breaks my heart as he always looks so sad 😢
I said this before! It’s not just the fact he self soothes... it’s the fact that when he does suck on his thumb or his sleeve he looks so sad. It’s heartbreaking! And I know this sounds so awful but when I see Alfie in her stories I dislike him because he’s the ‘Golden boy’ he comes across like a spoilt brat because she’s constantly praising him and talking about him. Poor woody doesn’t get a look in. And she wants a 3rd?!?? The minute woody is old enough he’s gonna leave that dungeon and make a life of his own and he’ll be so much better off for it!

Reactions: 23
Why is she posting her baby bump photos? Is she trying to copy Lucy Jessica Carter AGAIN. I wish she would stop copying other vloggers and just think of her own content. And stop reposting all the morons who seem to think Rebecca invented mince pies and the fools that think the slop she prepares in the foil covered pot is considered to be a recipe.

What has she done to her face? The wrinkles around her eyes 😲 she looks double her age
View attachment 57953
She cakes herself in so much make up and even admits to sometimes sleeping in it, that will ruin her skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Have we figured out what on earth they had on today? Did she take them out looking like sheep??
I think it’s the inner layer of the puddle suits, I’m sure when she first showed them she said you can take the water proof layer off

Reactions: 3
How obvious is it that she is trying to show she had a nails done.....

Also do you think woody is treated that way because she had a boy and he was meant to be a girl in her mind?

Reactions: 7
How obvious is it that she is trying to show she had a nails done.....

Also do you think woody is treated that way because she had a boy and he was meant to be a girl in her mind?

I don’t think she’s has! I think she’s painted them herself because on one pic you can see the ridge at the bottom where the gel/acrylic has grown out! That’s what I thought anyway. If she has had them done she needs her money back because they are shocking.

Also why do we need to know every time Woody shits? Is that all he’s good for? tit updates? Christ Reb 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.