Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She heavily edits her teeth doesn’t she? I don’t think her teeth are even bad but they always look whiter in her own photos!

Probably the girl he left for Rebecca. Full of regret!
They should be better than that after all the Free braces and dentistry she's been having since the summer .

Reactions: 3
Why are all of these influencers so up their own arse.. once upon a time they would show the real life side of family life. Now it’s all just for the gram.
I had to delete my Instagram recently because I just thought, why am I posting these pictures of my son!? What so I gain from it. I don’t seek gratification from people, I only have people I know follow me anyway but I just thought that I’m showing people parts of my child’s life he may Not want me to share, I know that might sound stupid as he’s only little but I’ve just had a massive turnaround on it all. For me offline is the new luxury.
I also don’t know why if you were constantly being called out for your tit parenting, cooking & life choices why you would continue to share it.. baffles me!

Reactions: 12
Genuine question now..
I don’t know if anybody else has noticed when these influencers go on stories like ‘ohhhhh my god we’ve just been sent this parcel by so & soooo and what a lovely surpriseee blah blah blahhh’
How did the company send it then? How did they know their address if it’s such a surprise?

Are they just talking tit? Or do they make out it’s a surprise so they don’t have to put AD? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Genuine question now..
I don’t know if anybody else has noticed when these influencers go on stories like ‘ohhhhh my god we’ve just been sent this parcel by so & soooo and what a lovely surpriseee blah blah blahhh’
How did the company send it then? How did they know their address if it’s such a surprise?

Are they just talking tit? Or do they make out it’s a surprise so they don’t have to put AD? 🤷‍♀️
Companies may send stuff out via PR agencies so the package may arrive from a PR company that the influencer is registered with. Or the company may have the influencers details on file and may just send out promotional stuff ad hoc without informing them.

either way - if they are showing it on camera they should ALWAYS be marking it as #AD/GIFTED as a minimum - wether it was a “surprise” delivery of not.

Reactions: 8
Why has she still not washed that tan off? Or is she washing it off in the swimming baths? God help all the other swimmers when the orange starts coming off 😂

And if she's just been shopping, why is she leaving all of it in her boot whilst they swim? She should have done it on the way home....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I want to know is have they emptied the potty and where? Poor woody having his bowel habits broadcast to potentially 40k online!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
‘ kitchen toilet roll’ [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
All I want to know is have they emptied the potty and where? Poor woody having his bowel habits broadcast to potentially 40k online!
🤣😂 When she is talking about the potty poop little Woody points out the window saying 'poops there', she's obviously chucked it by the side of the road🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m so old fashioned and I don’t see what he saw in her! Actually scrap that he saw ass and tits and an easy shag 😂 I’m roughly the same age as her i think I’m 2/3 years older but I was brought up to cook, clean and generally look after a household! I’m the oldest of 6 so I looked after the babies and it was drilled into me from a young age to be independent! My point is why would Steve pick a girl who doesn’t know tit! Doesn’t do tit! literally won’t even fold some washing up! I know it’s not a woman’s job I’m not saying that I just don’t know what man picks a woman who has no pride in anything but her own appearance and even that’s debatable
His sex drive over took his brain, she was the easy lay, probably by the time he realised that's all she has to offer, she was probably pregnant with Alfie. She is lazy and completely self absorbed. I have twin boys, they cook and would be able to care for themselves or a family, they're off to Uni next year and I'm happy they will eat properly and clean up after themselves.

Reactions: 7
Bran flakes cereal for elleh and Steve's favourite cereal for him...... What cerial choice do the kids get for breakfast then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Who suggested she put some fairy lights up in the dark dingy house? She’s listened to you! I actually hate the food shop the way she points at everything. Yes Rebecca I know what yogurts are and I know what cereal is you don’t need to tell me. If you absolutely must why not just take a pic of it all and just caption how much it was. Not everyone is as thick as you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 x 4 pints of milk?

What happened to her drinking Alpro and Milk not sitting right on her stomach?
What happened to the boys being intolerant?

🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jumbo kitchen toilet roll for steve coz he likes to curl wun out in there forra treat at the weekend and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What the hell is kitchen toilet roll? She really is stupid, I don't know if she acts stupid or if she genuinely is that bad. Every day it becomes clearer why she has to vlog, no one would employ her because she would be a liability

Jumbo kitchen toilet roll for steve coz he likes to curl wun out in there forra treat at the weekend and stuff
When I read this I couldn't stop laughing, I had an image of Steve squatting on the heavily filtered white rug lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.