Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think my head might explode if I watch her latest video. I’ve had a pretty tit day and every little thing is irritating me. Judging me by the comments on here, I’d be having a meltdown if I watched it. I’m SO close to messaging her saying I thought you said christmas was being made into a big deal too soon... next minute she’s filmed a Christmas video. Hypocritical cow.
Can’t bring myself to watch it either. I’m so over her fake as duck nicey nice voice and her boring tit talk. She really is the biggest knob on the gram!

Reactions: 15
Can’t bring myself to watch it either. I’m so over her fake as duck nicey nice voice and her boring tit talk. She really is the biggest knob on the gram!
I used to really like her and when I first discovered this glorious website, I couldn’t believe there was a thread about her! How wrong I was!!!!!!

Quick Rebecca your idol has her tree up. I’m betting hers is up by the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has to be buying subscribers because come on, who the duck in their right mind would subscribe to watch her dire videos!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched her last 3/4 for this reason. I can’t bring myself to watch her crap anymore. I just come on here for the goss and piss taking 🤣🤗

Saying it how it is. Shame he didn't tag her
I love that guy he calls them all out 😂🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve said this before but why does she humiliate herself by posting ‘cooking’ videos when she clearly has no idea what she’s doing? It’s absolutely fine to not be the best cook, I know I’m certainly not but for that reason; I would never post a frigging YouTube videos reckoning to be Jamie Oliver, it’s embarrassing. surely she must know how tit she is but she’s that desperate for content she’s willing to post it. A few of her little sheep have said they enjoyed the first one so she’s filmed another within weeks because she literally has nothing else to film. Give it up and get a proper job, Rebs. Not in a kitchen though
Maybe shes hoping Gordon Ramsay will gift her cooking lessons. ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I kind of wish somebody would gift her a slow cooker. I might even send her one myself. Purely because then she’ll shut the duck up about it and move onto the next fad.

As we all know that’s what happens once something is gifted, has featured on her story or she’s been paid. It disappears into the dungeons narnia, aka the spare room.

Reactions: 7
I wish somebody would gift her a bloody thesaurus so she could find alternatives for little and cute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That profile picture is horrible she's literally looking down her nose in it, totally screams of I'm it and your tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dread to think what she's getting the boys for Christmas, well stuff she's actually paying for herself. I know it's not all about how much you spend but after seeing what she bought Alfie for his birthday compared to the wellies she bought woody for his, I'm hoping she at least makes it equal for them.
She probably doesn't know, depends what she can beg. After all Woodys birthday present was gifted, she bought him a pair of wellies.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that the boys bedding hasn’t been changed since they got the new bed frames for them ? Literally every single photo , video , cleaning video , insta story I haven’t seen their bedding changed once . It’s been like that since September .

• Sad
  • Sick
Has anyone noticed that the boys bedding hasn’t been changed since they got the new bed frames for them ? Literally every single photo , video , cleaning video , insta story I haven’t seen their bedding changed once . It’s been like that since September .
Yes!! I’ve noticed! Her and Steve’s bed is the same! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.