Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly believes she has found her USP with the old slow cooker shite. She thinks she's the Mrs Hinch of slow cooking and this will catapult her towards the fame she craves. She's thick enough not to realise that opening a jar of sauce and using ready made meatballs is not cooking from scratch. It's such fun to wind her up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The curry looked rank 🤢 and don’t get me started on that chicken-you’re using the aga for the potatoes why not just use it for the chicken too?!?! Ah she’s so thick it’s unbelievable
Her electricity bill must be through the roof with her slow cooker on 24 hours full time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been busy reading here this afternoon as well because she’s mentioned bathing the boys tonight.

No wonder the meatball sauce was gross that was way too much tomato puree, and she buys fresh pasta because it's quicker, pasta literally takes 10 minutes to cook.
The beef stew didn't look too bad actually, apart from like someone else said there was way too much meat, I'd have had loads more veg.

The worst thing is the roast potatoes, wtf? Did she forget to put them in the oven??

Reactions: 7
ive just skimmed through the new video, so I may have missed some bits....these duck me off the most cos I’d love to do something like this but I have no interest in selling my soul to get a start up following, anyway....
Firstly how much foil is she going through? I think influencers need to be mindful of their environmental impact in the current climate, she’s also got an aga running all day-which is what they are meant to do, she could buy herself a casserole dish and be done with the slow cooker forever!
she used thickening granules in the stew, pre cooked rice for the curry, pre made garlic bread with the meatballs. Why can’t she try doing some of these herself? It’s really not difficult! There’s never anything different, same tit different week. Yoghurt would have been a healthier alternative to cream in the curry, then you could've used the entire carton for your mince pie 😉
How patronising was she to the commenter who mentioned browning meat with flour so it self thickens ‘the beauty of a slow cooker is that it’s al done in one pot’ err...apart from your mash you div. has Steve taken all the sharp objects off her? It takes some doing to get through that veg doesn’t it??!
She lives remotely and I think she needs to think about being a little more prepared in case they can’t make the aldi run one week, do some batch cooking, make soups, get some part baked bread. My comments are similar every time she does one of these crappy videos but they duck me off so much!

Reactions: 9
‘I want a body like yours @rebeccaellenlamb’

Rebecca doesn’t even have a body like @Rebeccaellenlamb
The video camera doesn’t lie unlike her photoshopped pictures 😂 she’s a bleeping eejit! And again her manky trousers stuck right up her big hungry arse! They seriously must stink 🤢😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before but why don’t they go to aldi or wherever and do a large bulk shop and stock the cupboards up with a big shop of all the non perishable stuff, instead of buying small amounts every week. Instead of buying a carton each of apple & orange juice - buy 5 of each. Buy 10 tins of beans, 3 boxes of cereal each etc - they have a massive house so it’s not a space issue. She “cooks” the same food every week so just bulk buy all the stuff you can in one go and then just buy the fresh stuff as you need.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but why don’t they go to aldi or wherever and do a large bulk shop and stock the cupboards up with a big shop of all the non perishable stuff, instead of buying small amounts every week. Instead of buying a carton each of apple & orange juice - buy 5 of each. Buy 10 tins of beans, 3 boxes of cereal each etc - they have a massive house so it’s not a space issue. She “cooks” the same food every week so just bulk buy all the stuff you can in one go and then just buy the fresh stuff as you need.
Thats too sensible for Rebecca, and it means she wouldn’t have any Monday content to show Us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll give her credit where credits due, at least she feeds her kids proper meals rather than tinned tit, frozen nuggets and tinned meatballs like one sw/trim insta YouTube mum does!!! But still don’t understand how she thinks it’s ok for her kids sleep on the floor 🙄

Reactions: 5
£80 in Aldi and that's all she got?? And she bought little carrots for the slow cooker so she doesn't have to cut them up... Just when you think she can't be any lazier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She's bought chocolate for the Christmas eve boxes already? Is it just me, I buy Christmas foody bits as late as possible not 6 weeks in advance?!
LJC literally had a video last week saying they got the baby carrots for the slow cooker to not peel or chop them, the copying is getting to a bloody stalker level now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my giddy aunt! Have seen it all now. Are they serious or taking the piss?
If she's being serious, how crap must her meals be to think Rebecca could advise on cooking meals. To advise on cooking nutritious meals, she would need to learn how to pronounce ingredients properly. No chuckney or bitatoes

Reactions: 2
I’m actually concerned for her arse crack now. 75% of the time she has pyjama bottoms/leggings/joggers wedged right up there, must get bloody sore!

• Haha
Oh look another appointment for the aligners she never wears 🙄

Her bottom teeth still look really crooked, they must be fuming with her for not wearing them

She honestly believes she has found her USP with the old slow cooker shite. She thinks she's the Mrs Hinch of slow cooking and this will catapult her towards the fame she craves. She's thick enough not to realise that opening a jar of sauce and using ready made meatballs is not cooking from scratch. It's such fun to wind her up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine the levels of salt in all that too. Jesus wept

Reactions: 3
Tbh I’m just so surprised that she actually took someone’s advice about using passata instead of tinned tomatoes, thought they would have been blocked for questioning Rebs “cooking skills” for sure 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but who the duck leaves the skin on mash potatoes 😂 how lazy can one person be! That mash looks rank surely you’d be pulling bits of skin out of your mouth 🤢 and also the way she says potatoes gets right on my tits 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.