Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Going from all that privacy to slap bang in the middle of a housing estate..

it could end up affecting her MH
---
And a holiday park is very close by so could have tattlers booking up lol
It's the neighbours i feel sorry for imagine that mob rocking up beetroot red, roided up 40 year old bloke with his shocking influencer hun Mrs, three kids, two bull dogs, vlogging camera out especially if it's a quiet estate of Hyacinth types the fucking net curtains will be twitching .

The only other thing I feel sorry for is that lovely cat who is so used to gentle strolls out on the moors but from a kitten has needed no road sense whatsoever bless him, id give it 48 hrs before that lovely boy is either lost or under the wheels of a car .

• Sad
Reactions: 33

anon666

She honestly goes to A&E for the most daft things...wont get the kids glasses or take them to the dentist but fine to drag them to A&E because he felt lightheaded

So annoyed I

“Look at those hairs disappearing” yeah that’s usually what happens when you use a blade on your skin hun.
Honestly everytime she issues the word SUPER it makes me cringe. Find a thesaurus beggy

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she loves the isolation of the dales, loves that she can hunker down in a place where the children have nothing else to do except be with her, Steve has no mates near by so has to just be with her no distractions, so the fact of the matter is she does not want to leave that bubble one bit.

I would of LOVED to be a fly on the wall that very first moment when I assume Steve said to her this place has to go now no other options.

What ever guff she's spews in this video we know with certainty that they have been persuaded by the bank or building society to have a meeting with an advisor to discuss their finances because it's got to that point that a degree of living above their means has been going on and serious talks must of been had, reality has bitten her hard, at the cost of her home.

We won't hear that of course but it's as clear as day .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha renovated the shack, let’s see
- totally botched bathroom where the shower doesn’t work and the grouting is wider than beggys tuna canoe
- incredible new water defence wall built
- new ‘snug’ with a filthy old rug and a magic mirror of dreams
- new 50 animal graveyard
Am I missing anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
It was quite a sad watch as she is clearly devastated. You don’t sell your “forever” house just because you have made an (on paper) profit on it. The days of being hidden away titting about on Instagram are well and truly over. Mama Beever will be in situ so no excuse for not getting a part time job. Roma can access nursery hours from age 2. This will be a total lifestyle change and she knows it.

I would also say she is panicking about how to spin moving to what will clearly be a much smaller and dilapidated house. Hence why we we got a bit of “we’ve made profit and now we’re moving on” ie we are serial renovators and will OBVS be moving to a dump. But how to explain when they don’t immediately rip everything out and put in a new kitchen. Even the thickest flowers will know that you don’t keep a horrible old bathroom in situ, paint everything magnolia and hope for the best.

Difficult times - a degree of honesty and humility about this complete lifestyle overhaul would probably attract and retain followers but the ego can’t and won’t allow it. Another reason that broadcasting your life on social media is so damaging and harmful

As an aside, this is the 5th influencer who is either selling their house or having severe difficulties funding renovations etc that I know of now that interest rates have shot up and insta is dying on its arse. I am sure there will be plenty more

• Heart
What a crock of shit 🤣
---
I’m sitting on the floor, I love sitting on the floor, I don’t know why I like sitting on the floor but I just love sitting on the floor, I always sit on the floor. I don’t know why I’m just always sitting on the floor 🫣
I’m sitting on the floor as we don’t have enough money to buy enough chairs and sofas for the whole family

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
"5 reasons I love walking"

And 4 of them are basically the same thing, just worded differently. So fucking dense.

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s as good as admitted they’re moving coz they’re skint. Looks like she didn’t take her own advice to only spend what you saved but save what you spend while saving it twice and spending what you saved sniffffffffff

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I fully believe beggy herself doesn’t know why they’re moving. That YouTube video was hilarious. They had 2 young children when they moved there, they’ve known for 5 years the distance to anything, they’ve always known family haven’t just been round the corner. Hardly making a profit, other than paint, some tiles and a shower they haven’t done anything to it (head to lil and life to have a look at an actual Reno - side note; can’t stand her either) the house has been on the market for over a year and the struggle to sell, also listed when the interest rates sky rocketed. Wherever they’re going it’s a ‘downgrade’ that she’s clearly embarrassed about. I don’t think she understand the first thing about real adult life. I don’t believe she understands the news, I don’t believe she can read a map, I don’t believe she knows what mortgage free means or interest rates means. I am an accountant and she’s the type of client I’d add idiot tax to the invoice and she wouldn’t know any different.

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
The best thing she could do when they move is delete her instagram, youtube and tiktok to save herself some embarassment when meeting new people.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This move is financial. Nothing more, nothing less in my opinion. The house went up for sale when interest rates shot up. She earns nothing and beevs is some kind of farm hand which I can’t imagine is much more than minimum wage. She said when they moved that they had put everything into it, and she was doing ok on SM and he was an overpaid, under-skilled manager for daddy. She would never move for the boys sake. You can tell she’s devastated by it all, not that she would admit it. Any money they’ve made is only on paper and will go to the next house. Unless they’ve bought a £100k 2 bed terrace there’s not a chance they’ll be mortgage free.

• Heart
I think they probably are shagging most nights. I bet beevs is an any hole is a goal type who would shag a donut if it rolled past him. Beggy’s tiny mind mistakes that for love and affection.

• Haha
  • Sick

Clementine

VIP Member
Was she on her own last night drinking? With an ill kid? I’ve not watched her stories. The self pity is something else.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’ve raised my kids with the encouragement that they are free to fly. I want them to be happy, be independent, I want them to pursue their hopes and dreams, I help them on their way, and I always remind them not to worry about me because I can look after myself. I tell them to seize opportunities and never have regrets, and set an example that being single, strong and happy is better than being miserable, needy and with a twat. They also know I love them and am always here for them.

She is such a needy and selfish bitch who can’t think beyond her own self. I think Woody will become the adult before she does.

• Heart
  • Haha