Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tbf they are a genuine Prada shoe and they look like an ok copy, but like I said in an earlier post even if Dingle did have the real deal everyone would assume they are fake as let's be honest Waynetta Slob and Prada aren't exactly things you would automatically assume go together.
She does a grand unboxing of uggs and new balance, sells grey dirty clothes on vinted... I'd say they're fakes 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I think it will be a video. It will start with a few clips of them packing boxes in the shack, cut to the boxes being packed into cars/a van, clip of her taking one last photo of the chaser outside the house (because she's forgotten the boys even exist), footage from in the car of the road/fields on the journey to wherever they're going, lots of happy, smiley faces like this is the best day ever even though they've left their fuurever hooorme and she's not mentioned a word about it, clip of her dangling the new keys in the air, ending with a clip of her putting the key in the door, opening it and the chaser running in the house.

And the caption will just be 🏠👨‍👩‍👧 .👬
Rebecca? Is that you? 😂

I bet she's currently deleting this exact video, fuming that someone has spoilt it for her 😂😂😂

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Omg can you imagine if the person tvst buys the house DOES an Instagram about renovating it!!! That would be utterly brilliant!!! Can you imagine her face as the new owners slag off Beaver’s shitty tiling and the non-working Aga!!!
Oh please please let whoever has bought it document the reno on Instagram! It would be hilarious!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
They’re still £40 on DHgate. Given that Woodeh is slopping about in Alfehs castoffs, I don’t know how she looks at herself in that magic mirror. My kids trainers are far superior to anything I own these days.

ETA I’ve never known parents to have better trainers than their kids. You either all have decent ones, no one has decent ones or the kids have decent ones!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
You no how when they moved into the shack, & the last people left them loads of clapped out old furniture & shit.
Well beggy & Beaver will take that to the new gaff, instead they'll just leave alfeh & woodeh behind. Start life in the new house with just her beaver & heggers, & just forget the boys ever existed 😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
She’s been crying, screaming & stressed because Steve is away for one weekend & she’s had to actually look after her children. She is pathetic!
I suppose now she can’t take herself to A&E every time Beaves is out due to her “gallbladder flare ups”…she’ll now use the kids to guilt trip him instead! Poor Alfie though…surely if he’s been unwell since Friday he needed a weekend resting at home. She took to her bed last weekend with a sniffle & expected them all to look after her! Her stupidity infuriates me!

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
What a full property renovation, they should be on grand designs 🌟😱

Those renovated barns are beautiful 😉🤣
The kitchen with painted rotten cupboards and beams and bowed worktops
The illegal bathroom wall move, with wonky tiles and grout
The utility room they put random furniture in and painted magnolia
The listed garden wall they knocked down
The public toilet style W/C they left alone

Absolutely amazing "renovation" 🤣 I'd say the only thing they've made better is the gravel driveway and the painted window frames, but close up that'll look botched too

• Haha
Reactions: 30

#notanadad

VIP Member
What on earth is she saying?
She wasn’t saying how normal and basic she was when she was posting shit like this less than a month after giving birth. Wasn’t wearing normal cloths then was she, no she was trying to make out she was suh suh slim and sexeh and making other new mums feel like shit 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's quite scary just how much of this has been predicted well in advance and how accurate it's been!

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
This is all the lead up to the move. I suspect she is wondering how to play it:

1. It is it worth being somewhat honest and alluding to ishoooos being the reason for the move

2. Totally ignore the fact they are in a different house for months and block anyone who asks

3. Pretend it’s all wonderful and what she wanted all along even if they end up in a two bedroom council flat with cardboard boxes around their ears

I can imagine it is a lot for her pea brain and the day is fast approaching when they move…hence….STRESS! 🫠🤥
I think she’ll use Alfie starting secondary next year as their reason for moving…closer to his school, friends etc. It will be interesting to see how her followers react about being kept in the dark by her for so long.

Ela2016

Fucking hell, recording yourself packing fucking shopping in a car and call it job 😂😂😂 rebecca you are dumbass you have no clue about real life. Just fuck off

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Guys - the tablecloth of dreams has vanished. The table is bare. I repeat, the table is bare! You can see over the right side of the Hello Fresh ad where she’s prattling on about it being handy it turned up because she’s unwell (what would she have done for dinner otherwise then? 🤔) I quite like her content at the moment but not for the reasons she’s hoping for 😂🕵🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow

MissPrint

VIP Member
She is an epic cunt. It sounds as if the poor kids have had a stressful weekend because of her inability to cope and function like a fucking adult.

• Sad
  • Heart

jokes

Quote “we’ve renovated the whole house” 🧐🤣🧐🤣🧐🤣🤣🧐🤣
“I’m not going to go into it too much” But at the start of the video she wanted to come on and talk about why they’re moving!!!!!!!!
fuck off beggy

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
God alfie, such an inconvenience spoiling her day by needing to go to A&E when it was “just viral” she’s such a fucking bitch

• Sad
  • Wow