Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemrose89

Quiet today. House move maybe?
Probably building up to a fake story of having to go to hospital with her sore throat and being fast tracked for a CT scan to find out what’s wrong, then having her tonsils removed this morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I have no words! Poor kid!
IMG_6903.jpeg

---
Look at how far ahead Beaver walks off from Rebecca Hobson. Theirs is not a happy lot, is it? Also - no wonder that kid chipped her front tooth - those trousers are absolutely ridiculous. Far too long!
Oops. Great minds think alike. I guarantee those trousers is exactly how she chipped her tooth!

• Sad
  • Wow

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Suh private...but here are my kids dates of birth stamped on my arm

Screenshot_20240505_160349_Instagram.jpg

And as for the next two examples of being such a private person *sniff*

Screenshot_20240505_160454_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240505_160608_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

KMDX

IMG_3042.jpeg
No Kim they are not and please note the following
1. It isn’t a cottage it is a shack 😆😆
2. It was never beautiful you will find semi derelict a far more accurate description

• Haha

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
So:
She likes sitting on the floor.
They've renovated the whole house.
The move is so they can go on date nights.
Braindead Becky strikes again.

• Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I got a bingo with the 🥹 emoji and who called it with the “We’ve been keeping a little secret” headline? So predictable it’s boring. No originality what’s so ever.
Also, psst, Rebecca, it was no secret.

• Haha

Ela2016

Well done rebecca. You have earned the shittiest parent in the world reward. Fucking bitch. I bet this picture is in wrong hands going around as we speak.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
In todays episode of backwards Rebecca lamb…

why would you buy pegs now when you’re just going to have to pack them and move them, rather than waiting and buying when youre at the new house 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Ahhh she’s got a sore throat. She’ll have a few days off to recover and come back in a new house 😂

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I love how she's complaining about getting up at half 5. Millions of people get up at half 5 and earlier several mornings a week, because they have this thing called a job.

Knob.

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Nit picking, but why would they struggle to get the boys picked up from school? Steve’s a SAHD, he should be available at all times for school pick ups🤷‍♀️

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
*immediately starts looking on rightmove at which houses in Hornsea have a washing line in the garden* hahahaha

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Within about 5 minutes of seeing the new house tattle will have it worked out and the £3 to look at the deeds will tell us all we need to know. I'd be 90% sure there will be a mortgage on there so I wouldn't pull that card if I was you Dingle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Nah. Corn beef being cooked for 9 hours?! She may as well just liquidise it. You’d add it later surely?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I think instagram is a bit of ‘blind’ place now. You know when you see the same thing in your house every day and you just lose sight of it after a while. That’s how I feel about instagram. I follow people I’m not even conscious of following anymore. I see so little of people I follow on instagram and instead it’s all ads or sponsored posts. Most of her followers won’t realise they are even following her anymore.

Maybe it’s just me, but it feels like instagrams dying. Like Facebook, it’ll remain but not be what it once was. TikTok’s where the money is for influencers now.

• Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
The only thing she'll be looking forward to is spending the summer at the beach. Everyone else will be in shorts and t-shirts, Beggy will be snorkeling with her thonged butt sticking out the water . The boys will be building sandcastles all summer instead of walking

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
YT Q&A MOOOOOOving
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
CANT WAIT FOR THE 🐃💩😂😂
She’ll write all the questions herself anyway. Anyone who asks things like “I thought you were moving to Spain?” “What about your rental property empire?” “Is Alfeh gonna get some support at his new school?” “Are the dogs gonna be shut out in a utility room all day?” “Will the boys still be sharing a bed?” “Are you taking the sentimental bunny and holey cupboard the old owners of the shed left behind?” “Are you nailing a tv to the end of your bed?” “Are you gonna wash your bedding?” Will be blocked instantly 😂 plus nobody really gives a shit about her moving enough to warrant a Q&A!

• Haha