Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha not all of course… I’m not far from the east coast myself it’s a great part of Yorkshire tbf I love it but I’m not in cuckoo land like she is 🤣

if they do actually get a beach front location I would probably be quite jealous but I’m not sure it’s going to be that
No way will it be prime location they haven’t a pot to piss in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went and forwarded to the cake bit, her eating the cream made me cringe so bad it's deff all for the pervs.
Running her finger around the cake, and suck said finger - not that I have ever done it, but it looked more sexual than enjoyment of a muffin 😂🤣..

Do we reckon both for her, or one saved for the ManGirly beaver.

I can just image my Porker if I did that 🤔😁😂
---
No way will it be prime location they haven’t a pot to piss in
Freakshake, I'm so looking forward to your posts once they've moved - you are sure to be seeing them sat outside fish/chip shops - R&S with a fish supper each, and the kids with a bag of chips between them 🙄, and a shared Coke.

• Haha
What on earth is she saying?
She's saying she's returned all that stuff she was trying on last week, and we'll only be seeing her in "buttery" leggings and that crappy fleece again from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The secondary school in Hornsea is a Language College - Maybe Beggy could attend?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone should be doing only what she can do to justify her rabid behaviour. Shes skint and got no content… ‘you don’t have to be buying outfits every week, I’m so normal and relatable’. Shes took a mortgage holiday and gone on a spending spree ‘here’s six outfits from day to night even though I never leave the shack’. Decided she loves me most & off to get 10 beauty procedures and Botox for the 5th time in a year? ‘it’s ok to treat yourself because if your happy, your family are happy’. Can’t afford decent presents for your kids because you’ve done the above? ‘You don’t need big piles under the tree what really matters is family time’.

duck off you transparent vacuous witch.
“You cant pour from a cup”
---
Back to usual content for the pervs then 👍 the mortgage wont pay for itself after all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The vlog she posted today was filmed Aprl 11th a month ago. Considering social media is her'job' shes useless and bone idol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her basic clothing comment is her laying the groundwork for the “I am skint” house/caravan/barn reveal that has been obvious for the past three years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was obvious that she's skint when she's selling everything they own on vinted, no matter how grey and worn it is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was obvious that she's skint when she's selling everything they own on vinted, no matter how grey and worn it is
Have you seen the new sofa they bough? It looks like a 3 seater,considering they're a family of 5 they don't seem to make their houses into homes. The kids don't seem to be considered when they buy things (cars and furniture)

• Sad
Have you seen the new sofa they bough? It looks like a 3 seater,considering they're a family of 5 they don't seem to make their houses into homes. The kids don't seem to be considered when they buy things (cars and furniture)
They never buy big items it's always second hand or gifted. How she's had the brass neck to try and portray this wonderful life they lead for so long is pure embarrassing

She had to pick Alfie up from school because he had a headache (get him to wear his glasses, that would help) so he’s in bed resting as he has a headache and he’s watching tv and resting and she’s gave him some calpol because he has a headache and now he’s in bed getting some rest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
WTAF🤷‍♀️

Why do we need an hourly diary?

Haaaaaaavinh T
Alfie poorly
Others in gaaaarden
Why is so hot
God she is Su.....Thick
Get a fuking GRIP

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont think the kids ever get to sit on that sofa anyway. Groma is strapped either in carrier or that temu camping chair and the boys are sent to bed after 6 pm.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The vlog she posted today was filmed Aprl 11th a month ago. Considering social media is her'job' shes useless and bone idol
Because SHE is useless!
STARTS OFF..

BMA has a dirty nose
Why does Woody have CHOCOLATE arnd his mouth b4 school🤢
So....GRIM

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Because SHE is useless!
STARTS OFF..

BMA has a dirty nose
Why does Woody have CHOCOLATE arnd his mouth b4 school🤢
So....GRIM
The kids are always grubby. But Woody and his chocolate mouth made me actually sick. I mean I have kids too and its nothing unusual but I dont record them and then post it for everybody to see. 🤢 she is dirty skank.

Reactions: 16
She's really trying to lean into this "normal and real" rhetoric now isn't she.

She's finally revealed she's moving and it's now her entire personality

Reactions: 21
Reckons Alfeh has had too much sun but you just know she will have sent them in with no hat and no suncream on. Useless fuckers it’s not like this weather was forecast 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The kids are always grubby. But Woody and his chocolate mouth made me actually sick. I mean I have kids too and its nothing unusual but I dont record them and then post it for everybody to see. 🤢 she is dirty skank.
She is disgusting
BMA normally in a soggy nappy
Kids R ALWAYS....grubby🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's really trying to lean into this "normal and real" rhetoric now isn't she.

She's finally revealed she's moving and it's now her entire personality
I dunno why she thinks she was anything but normal when they owned the shack. She deffo wasn’t real, cause her whole life is a big lie, but she was 100% bland. I can’t wait to see her decorate a house, with her lack of style and 3 kids in one room!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.