Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our last house sale/purchase took 3.5 months to go through and there wasn't much of a chain. Pretty sure the shack only went SSTC in Feb so could be a little while yet? Can't wait to see where they end up and what lies she's going to tell about it.
Mine took 6 months with no chain either side 😂. I guess we’ll soon find out

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping clown. Provide what for your family? They all walk about like hobos, she barely buys any food and her house is the inspiration for Shrek’s hut.

Frothing over 75k followers 😂 surprised she’s not got a few foil balloons on klarna to pose with ✌🏻 😙

“Being where I am today”. Calm down Beyonce 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
😂😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping clown. Provide what for your family? They all walk about like hobos, she barely buys any food and her house is the inspiration for Shrek’s hut.

Frothing over 75k followers 😂 surprised she’s not got a few foil balloons on klarna to pose with ✌🏻 😙

Yeah begs you sure do make me smile when I'm having a bad day I think "could be worse I could be living in a shack pretending I'm making 40k a month like Rebecca Lamb" 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Give Dingle an Oscar! “I hope I make you smile”…you certainly make us laugh you dumbass! Wait till the numbers drop after the giveaway! 😂😂
---
Because you know there’s no way she wouldn’t mess up the balloons.
That’s hilarious!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly, every single one of those questions she has asked herself. She often uses the ✨ emoji often and every question has an emoji after it, which mainly people would not use when asking a question.

Secondly it is not normal that a person on her level lets influencing and what others are doing consumer her thoughts day in, day out. SHE is creating these miserable mental health issues for herself because she has let trying to become an influencer take over her every waking moment.

All the rubbish reels on her grid that are now sometimes not even getting 200 likes - she’s churning them out just for the sake of it. She’d be best putting up no content at all than the stuff she pushes out in the name of “consistency”. This woman has never ever had a 24 hour story break. That’s absolutely shocking for someone with three children. Her priorities are so badly wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For me its when she says she's on Instagram to -

'hopefully make a difference'

Speechless.

Of everyone I follow I can honestly say she's the only person who never supports any good causes or charity she never highlights anything in the world that she's found distressing or offers her time for free for anything even just locally.

Look at this giveaway, its very clear she's loving how much SHE has benefited out of it, how much HER family are going to be living their best life its just self, self, self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Rebecca literally no-one gives a duck about your minor surgery, quite literally people are dying and you are out here acting like you’ve survived a bleeping open heart operation. Seriously get a grip.

And whilst we are talking about things people don’t give a shiny shite about, the same applies about you “being done” having kids. Bravo. It’s not like you look after your current crotch goblins.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Shrek’s hut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All our questions

1) when’s the big move?
2) where’s Alfie’s glasses?
3) why do your pets die/disappear?
4) how many subscribers do you have on Only Fans?
5) how often does Beaver throw it in your face for “accidentally on purpose” getting pregnant with Roma?
6) why wasn’t your mum at your wedding?
7) how did you manage to get your gallbladder removed considering it was absolutely fine?

have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Imagine how much it’s going to cost her in giveaways to try & reach 100k 🤣 she might as well just spend that £100 on fake followers, because the ones she has gained from her giveaways will soon disappear again once the winner has been announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whys she trying to kid everyone into believing she makes an income from her paltry posts? We all know you don't hunipot.

Wouldn't be surprised if her banging on about Chinese isn't gunna eventually lead to being related to the house move. "We moved into this supah cute house and stuff so ah can get a Chinese and stuff" - sounds ridiculous but that's the sort of bullshit she regularly chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The boys have been at school all day and will be in bed shortly but Mama has time to sit talking about herself at 6.30pm instead of helping with homework, reading, bathtime etc.

Also love how she says she doesn't share everythin anymore and things go on that she doesn't show 🤣🤣 The only thing she's not sharing is Steve's job and the house move.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t be surprised if something wasn’t flagged during pregnancy but she ignored the referral because she thought the hospital were trolling, like she thought school were when they suggested Alfie would benefit from extra support
She’d probably enjoyed posting a getting the attention if there was something wrong with her. Probably too lasy to find out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.