Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can take a while - I've had sales take 4-6 months and then our last house we closed in 5 weeks!! We will never know the true story behind this move with Beggy though- can't wait to see her trying to keep all her lies straight about this move!!

Reactions: 18
Our last house sale/purchase took 3.5 months to go through and there wasn't much of a chain. Pretty sure the shack only went SSTC in Feb so could be a little while yet? Can't wait to see where they end up and what lies she's going to tell about it.

Reactions: 14
Up here in Scotland it can take approx 3 months from selling to moving out, England has a different system but you'd still think there'd be some signs of them moving out even if just getting rid of stuff to save them having to move it. I can't wait to see how she'll spin it lol! Even the hunniest of hunnipots will find it odd and will probably be a bit hacked off that the person who keeps it real online, hasn't told them she's flitting!

Reactions: 14
I think the average is around 4 months. We sold an empty house straight away a few years back and it took 11 months to go through. That was with a cash buyer too!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t see it would take them long to pack anything. Certainly not in advance. Half a sofa, barely any toys for the boys, a few bits of Temu tat in the living room and we know her food cupboard is kept at bare bones. They could pack that up a couple of days before the move 😂 Do wonder how she’ll address it though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it's a part exchange on a new build, they could just be lining it up with whenever the new house is ready.

Reactions: 7
I think it's hilarious she's acting smug because of new followers... followers she's only gained because of a giveaway - not that she's done anything to actually want people to actually follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A few extra followers have made her happier than I’ve ever seen the boys make her. They’ll have all unfollowed again by next week too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Latest story saying that Groma doesn't like sharing which shows Groma quite happily sharing. She's such an empty heid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest story saying that Groma doesn't like sharing which shows Groma quite happily sharing. She's such an empty heid.
Exactly. What she didn’t like was you constantly in her face trying to take her spoon off her, I see you eyeing up the Icecream, you barely took your eyes off it you greedy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. What she didn’t like was you constantly in her face trying to take her spoon off her, I see you eyeing up the Icecream, you barely took your eyes off it you greedy fucker
Let the child eat her bloody ice cream in peace!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It can take a while - I've had sales take 4-6 months and then our last house we closed in 5 weeks!! We will never know the true story behind this move with Beggy though- can't wait to see her trying to keep all her lies straight about this move!!
My brothers took 9 months to complete it really does depend on both solicitors etc

Reactions: 4
Creaming herself that she’s finally hit 75k followers when the only reason you have them is because people want something from you, are using you, just like you use others. Soon as the comp finishes you will be unfollowed, the amount of time you have stagnated below 74k and she thinks she deserves it. Honestly the stupidity astounds me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.