Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's feeding the kids on freezer stuff most days and just making stuff for her and Steve. Probably after half 6 when the kids are banished upstairs.
Yeah, the kids probably have school dinners then value range fish fingers, sausages, chicken nuggets or cheapo pizzas for tea.

Reactions: 13
Not one bit of veg in there other than spinach for her diarrhoea smoothies!
That’s for a family of 5?!!! Bloody hell!! The kids must be starving even if they have school dinners!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s pretty obvious who gets properly fed in that house, her and beaver. The boys always look sickly pale and very thin, yet neither her or Beaver Tits could be described as fading away.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this and thought of you Begs, super cute wholesome, Disney famileh content and stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she went into Morrisons for a pie because she really fancies a pie for dinner one day this week so she found a pie for dinner because she fancies a pie for dinner on one of the days.

“Monday - pie”

So tonight then. You fancy a pie for dinner tonight. WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST SAY THAT?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Does she honestly never buy any kind of freezer food? I'm all for homemade meals but with 3 kids do they not ever just have a freezer tea on the weekend. We're a family of 4 and even in aldi our food shop is min £100 and then i still have to spend another £30ish in asda for bits aldi don't have plus home bargain once a month for toiletries and cleaning stuff. I don't understand the point in lying what is she gaining from it. Even the other day when Roma was playing with tampons they was branded ones or atleast not aldis so its clearly not the only shop she does a week.
I spent £65 in Asda yesterday for 2 adults. How she feeds 5 on that I’ll never know

Reactions: 22
Has beggy got new pj's?
And she's got them on 3.45pm!

Those videos showing off the bodysuits, she's kept the tags on so they'll obviously be going back despite her burger nips being all over them 🤢 Another outfit we won't see again just like all the others she 'buys' so she can pretend she's a boss babe.

Reactions: 20
I spent £65 in Asda yesterday for 2 adults. How she feeds 5 on that I’ll never know
I have no clue. I have three children and go through litres of milk. Loads of shredded wheats and tons of bananas, yogurt, cheese, eggs and hummus amongst other things weekly. I’ve started cooking a ham in the slow cooker once a week and using it for packed lunches and sandwiches for my oldest before and after football. My husband goes to the gym 5 times a week and eats loads of protein so I need a lot of chicken for meals etc. He would probably eat that entire pie himself. I truly cannot believe that that shop lasts a week. It’s so sad - it’s the not even bare minimum of fruit and veg for the children. Imagine driving round in a Tesla but not feeding your children properly. Says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she rock up at a Skipton foodbank claiming single mother with Roma dressed like an orphan , trots off back to the Tesla parked round the corner ! Before going for a bouncy blowdry or botox top up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love that the tags still dangling on the back of the bodysuit - she’ll be sending that straight back once she’s finished rubbing her tits and Fanny all over it - gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Love that the tags still dangling on the back of the bodysuit - she’ll be sending that straight back once she’s finished rubbing her tits and Fanny all over it - gross
Was just coming on to say she’s 100% sending that back!

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to tell begs that there is a difference between putting clothes on, and "styling" them.

She never accessorises or anything. She has NO style.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine pissing your knickers at some extra followers instead of caring for your children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to tell begs that there is a difference between putting clothes on, and "styling" them.

She never accessorises or anything. She has NO style.
Troll, she accessorised her Emily in Paris style with a bag from a nail on the wall and a pair of manky tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Considering the giveaway is with 4 “influencers” with 70K + followers each… the post has less than 2000 likes… less than 9000 comments (some of which are the “influencers” themselves… Says a lot really! 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.