Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
So basically a haul for Roma
---

Yeah her friends getting married in June
Yep, a Roma Haul 😣
---
Yep, a Roma Haul 😣
Forgot, like Roma needs any more toys... And then it looks like the Boys are pushed to play with said toddler toys 🙄😣
---
She doesn’t really use her top lip when she’s talking, I went and watched the vlog after you said she speaks funny and I finally clicked what was off!

Her teeth always look furry to me, like they need scrubbed clean.
Its most odd - I love regional accents - but hers is strange, like she can't open her mouth properly - yes, probably grim teeth - not like the hair gets washed often, so teeth probably the same.

Uses mouthwash for her mouth, and Femfresh everywhere else. Skank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
She talks to Woody like shit off camera. You could tell the way she told him to get his belt on and then remembered she was filming and her tone changed.
As for her and Steve, they're so immature, the way he talks and the way she goes all mushy. Don't even get me started on Roma
I noticed that as well…her face changed when she remembered she was still filming.

• Sad

Imhere123

VIP Member
Nailed it, Beggy.
Shoes also don't go with that dress 🫣
View attachment 2876219
She always pulls some sort of pose when she’s in photos with her friends. It just screams insecurity!
---
So funny that she is quite happy to get her entire body out in the shack but wears a frumpy curtain to a rare occasion out that only shows off her enormous legs. If my body looked like the photoshopped version of Begs id have a nice midi skirt and a crop top on, fake tan and shoes that go with the outfit. But no… this is the best she can do 🤣
I know! So many nice outfits from so many places, online or not, and she chooses that mess.

Yep you can totally see through that dress. It also looks like the buttons are holding on for dear life around her stomach. As we’ve all said many times, she is easily a size 14, which is absolutely fine, so why doesn’t she just be open about her real size & wear clothes that are her proper size & suit her shape?!

Attachments

Last edited:

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Drives me MAD when she gets her phone out to film her 'talking so well'

Begs : can you say cat ?
Roma : A, Ag
Begs : yeah clever girl

Begs : can you say book ?
Roma: erk, erk
Begs: good girl, your saying surrr much

I don't think even after three kids Rebecca's realised that just because as mother you can make out or guess what they say it doesn't mean other people can, I watch a few other mums with toddlers on the gram and none of them put their children on the spot, on camera and parrot at them to perform even sadder when they actually can't even do it .
I don’t do TikTok but some of the videos pop up on FB - the little girl ‘It’s a bugs life’ she’s not long turned two and her vocabulary and comprehension is just jaw dropping for a child that young. She’s an absolute joy to watch - even as someone who doesn’t agree with kids for content. Then you have Groma making incomprehensible grunts every now and then that only her dimwit mother understands and she’s a clever girl? I think not!

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick
This is the best news Beggybexy - so happy for you 💐💖🙏👍... You go smash that course - and leave any doubters, with no doubt that you can/will... Take up Heidilouxx offer too.

Absolutely brilliant that you shared with us too - I don't know you, but I am so proud of you 👏xxx Keep us in the loop when you feel you want to 🙏

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Not a drug, but my Auntie had to have hers out and the Dr said the problem was most likely caused by using Slim Fast.
I haven’t had my gallbladder out, but when I did herbalife I was so fucking ill so it doesn’t surprise me that these fad shakes fuck you up

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Jeffrey Lamb is about as Italian as I am Taiwanese 🥴
Oh god that was a total piss take, I promise!! I'm more outer Mongolian than that tit will ever be Italian (I'm very much a Scot, maybe a hint of Irish in there, but that's my lot!) ;) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Was it this weekend she had the hen do and the pink dress?

If so kids could be dumped with Ma Hobson for the weekend, and them 2 got a free pass

• Heart

April17

Chatty Member
The latest reel 😂😂😂 those clothes are hideous & she just looks ridiculous & omg what was that squat all about 🤣

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
One of this woman’s reels came up when I was scrolling and I noticed Beggy had liked it so I checked and she’s following her … what’s the betting they’ll spin the sale of the shack to say they’ve done it to buy more properties 😂 probably show us round Steve’s other house and make out they’ve bought it and bought a new house too and then never mention any of it ever again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

DoolinEnnis

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread earlier but:…

I’m surprised they don't go on a day when the
the Go Ape climbing course at Tempal Newsam is open a least give the boys something else to other than the tiny farm. The walks & parks are nice for little ones but they can literally do that at their house?? How odd they are.