Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Imagine me saying she doesn’t have a career when she gets mug shot freebies 🤩
I use the influenster app and i swear i get better freebies to review than she does 😆 so far this year i have had filorga face cream, gradual tanning lotions, hair dye, a coffee machine and an emma bridgewater toaster while boss babe over here gets mug shots 😂 she is a mug 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
885B672D-0E87-4484-98CD-5C6903A6782B.jpeg

Generally, I think anyone enjoying reading should be applauded, but fuck it, she’s a prat so she can have it…

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Is that the toddler equivalent of a comb-over?!
Poor Groma she isn’t the cutest toddler abd now Beggy’s hacked her hair and made her look even more ridiculous!

• Haha

Pepper490

Why does she need to show her ass and jump up and down trying to get those trousers on w t f!!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Also... loving herself today

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I’m so sick of beggy lamb. Her boring life. Her boring personality, her terrible parenting. I’m over influencers in general - actually painful to watch

• Heart

#notanadad

VIP Member
Her tatts look fucking awful I’m sorry and no offence to anyone who has them because they can look amazing but she looks like she’s got a barcode on each arm 😳😳😳

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Rebecca if you have to write that you’re a good person usually means you’re not! A good person wouldn’t do half the stuff you do to your kids

• Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way, not a single chance she has the date for gallbladder surgery. The waiting list for non essential surgery is off the scale at the moment. She *may* have a date for a consultation but not for the op itself. And all I can add is that, Beggy, if you actually have genuinely got a date for surgery, buckle up, as it’s gonna be one hell of a ride. Don’t envy you looking after a toddler and recovering from that. I couldn’t stand up straight for a week and driving was out of the question. I hope Beaver Boy has managed to book some time off to look after you and Roma and to do the school runs, otherwise it’s going to be a total 💩 show. Hope your recovery doesn’t run into your holiday Hunnipot….
Do you reckon beavers made her cancel the holiday and the “surgery” is a cover?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Whats going on with her boots there, are they mouldy? They look awful. How red Romas hands are too from still not having gloves. She does everything so backwards, i understand not having as much money as previous years and not wanting to show it as I'm the same (although we was never that well off) but don't most people think of the finer details, like not having scruffy shoes dirty clothes and rag towels. Our clothes are now mostly off vinted but we all look clean and presentable you'd never tell anything was second hand and i take so much pride in how my kids look overall, meanwhile shes pulling up in tesla filthy from head to toe with a messy child, marks all over her face and a broken tooth. Make it make sense.
Look at poor Roma's hands????
Why oh why would you not prioritise your children's health and well-being over your own needs and wants?
All that crap she buys, to appear "relevant" to her flowers, not including the hair the botox/fillers/trainers/meals out with Beaver......It just baffles me...
I have had times when my children were small and money was tight, but I WENT WITHOUT SO THEY COULD HAVE WHAT THEY NEEDED, and I'm not talking about phones and X Boxes, i mean the basics - clothes/food/shoes/doctor and dentist appointments.....
It's not even funny at this point :sick:

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
This creep commenting....and this is her response.
...and she blocked me for saying posting pictures of her sleeping children wasn't a good idea. Yet she actively encourages and likes comments from random weirdos and pervs. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry

Unknown3

VIP Member
They really have no money, why wouldn’t you get the massive foam jigsaw puzzles and put them down, rather than 3 odd sized unmatching rugs. It looks a mess. Love how golden child gets bunting for her playroom that the boys never got.

• Heart
  • Sad
What possessed her to cut a fringe in that child's hair...: oh yeh she had one as a kid. Honestly, I can't get over her and the love/obsession she has for herself as a kid.

• Sick