Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Those dogs never see anyone on the track in the middle of nowhere so lack of recall hasn't been an issue however when they move house it will be. We see you Beggy, we see you 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Literally who cuts their toddlers hair so she looks like a childhood picture of yourself and then posts numerous pictures trying to get engagement from strangers on the internet .

That is unhinged behaviour to be honest

It looks stupid jumping around with your arse out trying to get trousers on that you haven’t even undone ! Embarrassing for your boys!

majestic26

VIP Member
I think that what some posters are perhaps inarticulately saying is that Roma has a vacant, expressionless look about her that is often associated with kids that need additional support. It's not saying that all children with additional needs have to look a certain way - more that children who look like Roma (in expression, not physical features) tend to have those additional needs, I think?

My two nephews have ASD and it manifests so differently. One is super chatty, stims a lot, likes vestibular input like spinning. One is delayed with his speech and has a lot of meltdowns over things like routine - when he was younger he did have that sort of vacant look about him, never truly engaged with his environment, it's one of the first things my sister noticed (then his speech delay and other issues kicked in). I think something like that is possibly what people are seeing in Roma.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Toddler daughter has no gloves , Alfie has no glasses and towels that are rags but Steaver has a new tattoo on his hand !

• Angry
  • Sick
I've never known of someone so self obsessed, she literally fancies herself more than Steve fancies her. The constant baby pictures is so weird too no one cares you weren't even cute. She never looks nice she is shit at putting outfits together and to me she always looks cheap and like she needs a good scrub.

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
I can guarantee that paedophiles take innocent looking pics from social media, and post them on dark websites for the enjoyment of other sick individuals. They go on forums and talk about what they get their kicks from. They do not even have to be revealing/swimwear pics etc. They will literally use anything as long as there's kids involved. They steal pics of kids in uniforms, at the beach, sleeping in bed. It's absolutely shocking what goes on.

The joke is it's not even her arse it's edited to hell you can literally see the pixels 🤣🤣 she's absolutely pathetic she makes my stomach churn she's so seedy 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I read story on the guardian recently about instamums selling their little girls used leotards to the pedos that follow them online 🤢🤢 absolutely disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
What in the name of Deidre Barlow are them glasses 🤣 what a wanker she is

imagine only being able to increase your follower count by giving away a shopping voucher when your children are cutting about looking like street urchins 🙄

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
I think the radio silence is a mix of:

1. boys have been off school for a week so she’s actually had to be around her kids and she’s at BREAKING point now 😂

2. Viewing houses - theirs took so long to sell they obviously hadn’t chosen anywhere new yet so I imagine they’ve been looking at as much as possible to find somewhere incase their seller pulls out

3. The anniversary holiday went down like a led balloon with Beave which has pissed her off

4. She’s avoiding Instagram in the hope her sheep will forget about the £100 voucher giveaway

She’s such a twat, imagine living two lives where one is real and the other is fake purely for the sake of people online she doesn’t know 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Has she actually acknowledged yet that their beloved forever home is up for sale/sold ?

I can't say that I've seen or heard anything which in itself to me just shows her falseness .

All this bollocks of saying 'im so real' or 'ask me anything I'm an open book' but for some reason she'll happily talk about the most intimate details of her sex life but any mention of selling her property and it's strictly off limits when in reality it's totally normal to chat about house sales or viewing property which clearly they must be doing but are bizarrely choosing to hide like its a dirty secret .

• Heart

Misty7687

She is actually unhinged.

What the hell was she doing smiling admiringly at her baby photos - if they were photos of the boys and she was reminiscing about when they were babies, fine. But to be gazing lovingly at photos of herself, weirdo!

• Sick

April17

Chatty Member
So funny how she loves herself so much & she really is one ugly looking bitch. Mums night off is every night for that slapper.

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Why is her mute 18 month old toddler dangling out of a baby carrier 🤦‍♀️ and i have no words for how bad her fringe is 😂 poor bairn

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Matching tattoo saying sisters in Italian. Bar Xmas, she hasn’t seen her sister since the wedding 😂 suh suh suh close that she didn’t wish her happy birthday til 6pm. New shit for mummy but no gloves for groma I bet

• Haha
  • Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
If that’s her busy day I would love to see her have an actual busy day. She really pisses me off how this is a busy day to her and she will be on stories later about how overwhelmed she is.

The fact an evening meal even makes it into the list of things to do is embarrassing quite frankly.

IMG_2917.png

• Haha
  • Sick

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Let’s be real she’s only went to the music class because her friend was there. She’s so incompetent at literally everything it’s unreal. I can’t believe she ever passed her driving test.