Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
FFS when will she learn you never ever encourage your child to put their face in your dogs face

The result of not teaching your kids boundaries with dogs is what happened to Alfie in Tenerife .

You got new glasses again ? Shame you cant find Alfies !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cocoluna

VIP Member
No Rebecca you don’t enjoy looking at old photos; you just enjoy looking at any photos of yourself. Old, new, photoshopped, as long as you’re in them you’re happy. Take your child (who doesn’t look anything like you) out for a few hours

• Heart
Reactions: 36

heidilouxx

VIP Member
One of my friends was in hospital with issues with her gallbladder a couple of weeks ago, they’re not taking it out yet she’s had to have antibiotics first but this what she said:

“they think my gallbladder was inflamed so gave me antibiotics, i cried so much at the hospital as got myself all worked up, yep told me i got to be really careful what i have so no cheese, crisps, chips, chocolate, cake, (oooh all the nice things begin with C lol!) no fried food, meat with more than 5% fat in, basically anything nice is out! they said they may remove the gallbladder to stop infection happening again, or stones getting stuck, i was at work and bent over and felt like my ribs were on fire!! so now im on low fat diet no fats no tasty food mostly chicken fish and veg! lost 5Ib already so i suppose there is an upside!”

there’s no way Beggy has gallstones, if she does she would’ve been told to change her diet drastically before they take it out if she did. If she does have them then she’s done absolutely nothing to help herself!!! And as @Bananarama22 said once you have it out you still have to be really careful of what you eat. She’s full of shit!

• Heart

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Another walloper on TikTok I hate watch (Becki Jones) said on a live last night that being a content creator is as much if not more work than having an actual job. She said it was harder than working in a nursery. It's the equivelant of Beggy thinking she's supah busy day in, day out. These "influencers" live on another fucking planet. And why are these twats all called Rebecca!
Not going to out myself but I was a semi-successful influencer a few years ago (had a bigger following than begs) and gave it up because it’s so vapid. It’s not a job and I made around 2k a month - I worked with real brands not the leftovers like Begs. Easy money but I felt like an absolute failure at the time. Wouldn’t do it again. It’s not a job, it’s a hobby that pays.

• Heart

Gemrose89

The way she says “just having a day at home today” like that’s not her normal every day anyway. TAKE YOUR TODDLER TO PLAYGROUP

• Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Fucking hell her fringe starts at her crown!! 😅

My little girl at that age was toddling with me, splodging in puddles, picking up leaves and exploring! Not strapped to my saggy tits in a baby carrier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Phantom Bantom

Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

wtf.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she’s going to do a new video about her make up because she loves make up, she started doing YouTube because she loves make up. She loves buying make up. She loves putting make up on. She loves wearing make up. She loves make up products. And everyone is asking about her make up, so she’s going to do a make up video about her make up 🤯

• Haha
I think they’ve been viewing houses hence radio silence not something she can publicise when it’s top secret
She can hardly afford a big shop in Aldi never mind two new fun bags
No big scandal just her viewing her next forever home
Imagine one of us could be her future neighbour 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Another walloper on TikTok I hate watch (Becki Jones) said on a live last night that being a content creator is as much if not more work than having an actual job. She said it was harder than working in a nursery. It's the equivelant of Beggy thinking she's supah busy day in, day out. These "influencers" live on another fucking planet. And why are these twats all called Rebecca!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Nothing makes me want to buy a supplement more than an illiterate idiot with her nipples on show rambling about how it helps your heart and brain and stuff 🥴

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Ah the primark ‘haul’ 💀 the classic pink skort and waist coat combo, just what every 30 year old, 5” nothing with chunky thighs needs when they only leave the house to go on a walk (minus the dogs) or visit Starbucks once a week.

• Haha

Ju19

VIP Member
To ADMIT your dog ISNT trained is shameful!

LAZY with Kids
LAZY with Dogs & missing Cats
FFS

• Heart