Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Unless she shows the NHS letter saying she’s having surgery I don’t believe her.

I find it suh suh convenient that someone calls her out on her Tiktok comments about her gallbladder that all of a sudden she’s had 2 flair ups this past weekend. The same weekend she was out drinking and then pretending to be Italian with her sister.

Beggy like your sea moss get in the bin and never return.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that fringe makes her looks like she has additional needs, even more than before
As a parent of a child with additional needs, I can safely say my son looks completely normal. You wouldn’t know by looking at him. I have no idea where this “they look like they have additional needs” has come from but it really isn’t nice

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Oh no 😒 she’s cut Roma a fringe and now we’re going to be inundated with side by side pictures of her as a child and Roma aren’t we? 😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Gemrose89

Watching her in the carrier just physically hurts me. The last time my son went in his carrier (and it was only because I had to carry heavy bags down the road) he was about 11 months old and it nearly killed me!! No way on this Earth would my son at Groma’s age be in a carrier. That’s absolutely ridiculous, you may as well put an 8 year old in one. She’s just hanging there?! “We’re going for a walk” no, YOU’RE going for a walk with a teenager strapped to your chest you utter melt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
So fun story time. I work in PR and have done most of my career, anyway once years ago before kids, we had a zoom call with a brand and there was about 4 of their colleagues on the call. Fast forward an hour after the call as I’m packing to go home, one of these men messages me and said ‘Phenomenal rack if you don’t mind me saying’. Safe to say I was absolutely disgusted and honestly felt violated, I remember he’d been at home on the zoom and it freaked me out thinking what he could have been doing under the camera. I am 99% sure he got sacked because of course I reported it BUT the important part is my husband was absolutely livid I’d been subjected to that, so protective and nurturing, whilst being calm and considerate. You know, how a real husband acts.

• Heart
  • Sick

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
#THREAD 167 suggestion
Roma is still ‘favour’ of the month

It’s so basic but it will criminal not to include the horrendous faux pas in a thread title 😂 what a bellend! Giving it Billy big bollocks last night at a comment and then putting that horrendously sloppy ad this morning! I’m off to complain at the standard

• Haha

XxeimaxX

Imagine being 30 and wearing your boyfriends initial as a necklace. I mean is she trying to make this a thing? What audience is she aiming for? 14year old girls? I do not know a single adult who would wear their partners initial around their neck as a necklace. I find it very odd behavior.

• Haha

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I just find it su su hard to get my head around the fact she suffers with anxiety. She will happily stand in front of a camera bouncing from one foot to the other to make her boobs bounce, in next to nothing 🥱 you Rebecca Hobson talk nothing but absolute shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It will constantly be "mummy daughter day" as BMAA grows. It will just get worse and worse.

That pink outfit is horrific on her. That's for her 18 year old sister, not a 30 year old mum of 3 with a leather fanny and a bad attitude to life.

• Haha
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Imagine being 30 and wearing your boyfriends initial as a necklace. I mean is she trying to make this a thing? What audience is she aiming for? 14year old girls? I do not know a single adult who would wear their partners initial around their neck as a necklace. I find it very odd behavior.
I don’t know any adults with their partners name tattooed on their arse either 🤣

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
The op ain’t happening. Stop the speculating on how fucked she’ll be with her diet afterwards, it’s more believable that I’ll grow a dick overnight. End of

• Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Don't know if I'm the only one (doubt it) but I've reported her giveaway .

I'm sorry but it's not good enough to just say and the winner is ......

Theres no transparency at all as to how the winner was actually selected and there needs to be .

Shes not doing it out of the goodness of her heart she's actually asking a lot from people, they've got to jump through the hoops she's asked of them from following, to tagging people and then they have to share her competition on their stories to drive traffic back to her but the entrants have absolutely no idea how exactly the winner was FAIRLY and IMPARTIALLY chosen.

• Heart