Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She wasn't "surrrr down to earth" when they were taking out advance after advance on the mortgage so Bogtrotter could play at being a cubic zirconia unicorn looooomeeehhh manager millionaire 🥴🥴🥴

But now they're in negative equity and the banks forcing a sale, she wants to bang that drum again. Fuck right off. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Or when she was stood in front of her clapped out cars in a quaker hat, shouting about how you shouldn't buy things unless you can buy them twice 🤣🤣🤣 where are they now dingle?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Okay who is she copying now, because that’s the biggest food shop I have ever seen her do! And who has she seen doing this with snacks? She doesn’t have a single brain cell in her head, so can’t even come up with the simplest ideas.
Cost of living payments started yesterday....

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Hahaha
So beggy bought a “glass” from ikea aannnnd people were pointing out it was a vase 🤣🤣🤣 so she went went on for like 3 stories saying it’s a glass for a “smoootheeh” someone should have the vid but fuck it was hilarious. She said “I’m so thicccck ugggghhhh” ahahah I’m pissing myself typing this out
My second favourite quote after ‘im so thiccccck urrrrrrrrgggh’ was ‘pretty sure its a glass…hun. It might say its a vase on the IKEA website but its a glass’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

eta - god they were the golden days weren’t they hahahaha she is boring as fuck now 🥱

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
My little girl is 3 months older than Roma and SO talkative. All she says all day at the moment... 'dat called?' pointing at different things, wanting to know what they are and how to say it. I love her curiosity for the world! She says 'thanks mummy' when handed something she wants, she separates toys into 'daddy' things (big items), 'mummy' things (medium items) and 'baby' things (small items). Her vocabulary is brilliant. I know Roma's a few months younger and kids develop differently but she seems absolutely MILES off that level of speech and interaction and understanding of the world.

I bet all she does is sit in car seats and get ignored, sit in front of a TV and get ignored, sit in a high chair and get ignored. She'll be ignored while her mum poses in hauls that she sends back, she'll be ignored while her mum sits and puts makeup on for a day in the shack, and she'll be ignored by her dad who (beyond occasionally holding her for a picture) doesn't seem that invested or involved in raising her at all. Poor kid.

• Heart

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Bet schools only shut as a precaution, will have been written into the risk assessment regarding snow going forward incase any teachers have to take the Hobson boys home again for the night!

• Haha

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Makes her own smoothie everyday but the kids get processed smoothie pouches?
Grateful for a full fridge? Pretty sure gloating to your sheep, many of which may be up to their eyes in cost of living hardship, is a seriously shitty way to behave online!

• Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Ooooo I can’t wait to see how this unfolds. Wonder if she copies that post above where they address living above their means or if beggy thinks nobody will notice, she’ll block anyone that does ask and she’ll continue to live in her made up fairytale in her head, as that’s where she’s been since she turned 18. I hope
It has sold, those kids deserve a decent home, that’s well insulated and retains the heat, that’s closer to civilisation, and I hope most of all beggy gets a job.

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Would it be cruel to say that BMA is not cute at all. Those hideous pink flares are ridiculous. Hobbling about like a hobbit aimlessly on the green.

• Heart

Gemrose89

Banjo has been teaching Woody Van Gogh some dance moves and he’s 100 x better than Banjo. We’ve never even seen Banjo do those moves (thankfully).

Groma still twerking for the pervs 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Who wants to tell this “flower” that Rebecca has to keep it simple because well…she is simple (and broke). She’s also not an influencer.

In hindsight this person might be trolling - “you make us ordinary mums feel good” is too funny and would go over Beggy’s head.
Unless this is hilarious sarcasm this "simpleton" clearly hasn't been around long or has memory problems...just over 2 years ago was:

"It's not all glam"
"I work verrrehhh hard with the looooommeerrh to give the boys the lifestyle I do"
"You buy once you buy it twice..or you spend what you save but save a bit furrrsstt...or something...ENNERRRWERRRZZ by the end of the year I'll have enough to buy 2 Porsche Cayennes"
"In 10 years I'll be mortgage free and have 10 investment propppuhhteeeeez"
"I earn in a month what most people earn in a year"

Not forgetting when she'd just pick herself up a Dior thumb ring on an everyday trip to the Trafford centre, treat herself to a Burberry roadman pouch and Chanel earrings when in Manchester for her boyfriends birthday 😂 or have random "bullllleennnseeeyarrrgerrs" popping up to wear with her teletubby green tracksuit to centre park 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

We know they were fake as fuck but she would never have admitted that so hardly "keeping it simple"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Clarity456

VIP Member
2 desserts each for 'size 10' 🤥 gallbladder patient Becky Bogtrotter and "fat birds offend me" beaver 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
As if she picked those blueberries up off the public toilet kitchen floor and put them back in the tub 🤢🤢 she’s boggin

• Sick
  • Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Oh me, I’ve a busy day today. I’ve just had a shower (do you know what that is beggy) i have planned to make spag bol for the mini tattler and walk the dog so I guess I better put 345 layers of make up on to make me productive otherwise he won’t be getting his spag bol cause he loves spag bol, spag bol is his favourite so I’m going to do spag bol, happy sundeeehh everywuuuun

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Imagine having your kids off school for a snow day and not having to ring your boss and tell them you aren’t coming in 💀 I’d rather face the music from my boss than be skint like her & ignorant of my children and their needs.

• Heart

Gemrose89

Mentally preparing herself for the day ahead where she’s at home with her own children who are mutes/ act very sedated. So what’s she mentally preparing for then? She’ll still find time to get her tits out in front of the camera, film pointless shit, make herself a heart shaped breakfast, drink from a vase, sand her face then paint it with minimal makeup using 27583 products, film an outfit of the day that she’s got out of lost property and moan about her kids making slight noises (if they do). Wow sounds soooo hard babes.

• Haha