Rebecca Lamb #149 Sister beavers got the hump whilst Mrs & Mrs Hobson can’t afford the dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why you’d keep it quiet either? So bleeping what you’re getting married like everyone else in the world. What we going to do, get on a plane to Greece? 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beggy POSTS every 5 mins of every day🤔
What do we think Tattlers🤥

Reactions: 6
She’s been liking comments from 5 hours ago so she’s still active..

Reactions: 7
If they have to be in the country for 8 days pre-wedding, that would make the wedding Sunday 25th June.

Hats at the ready Tattle bastards 👒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s probably planned it all in her head, how she’s going to announce they’ve flown to Greece, after the wedding and the announcement. Can see it all now.
She's definitely planned it all in her head but this is Begs there's a lot of potential for the reality of this to go very wrong ......
"felt very emotional and overwhelmed when we got here cried loads and had a gallstone flare, people didn't seem to speak in English nothing was how I planned it cuz they hadn't understood me, no one knew where to stand or what the vows were but managed to say yes so that's all that matters to our little family"
Basically summit WILL go wrong if Dingle is the brains behind operation abroad wedding .

• Haha
Sad bleep has added "daily #ootd" to her bio like she's some fashionista 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's your outfit today then beggy? Show us your suh suh gorjus hoyiday clothes hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably crapping herself someone would recognise the Hotel and we would all start e mailing …….actually 🤣🤣
I’d be worried too if my soon to be beaver had a history of taking & putting semi nude women on their OWN hotel balcony on the internet. Sounds like a perv I wouldn’t want in my hotel

Reactions: 14
I’d be worried too if my soon to be beaver had a history of taking & putting semi nude women on their OWN hotel balcony on the internet. Sounds like a perv I wouldn’t want in my hotel
I hope some of his mates are going and cause absolute carnage for beaver and begs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion…

Rebecca Lamb #150 Mrs & Mrs Hobson. Their big fat Greek wedding with the meat barbecue.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s probably planned it all in her head, how she’s going to announce they’ve flown to Greece, after the wedding and the announcement. Can see it all now.
Possibly keeping it quiet incase theres any followers of Tattlers on holiday, dont want anyone outside the family knowing the details of the wedding or any other ceremony. I have a strange feeling it won't be a legal marriage,but a blessing and she will change her name.Gives her what she wants,(even more fake content)but means Stevie boy gets to protect Daddy's money from the gold digging woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s been wittering on for MONTHS about this ‘aboard wedding’ so don’t understand why she’s gone quiet now?!
Does she think her ‘flowers’ are waiting with bated breath for the wedding of the year?!
However it’s been nice to have a whole day without seeing big ol’ Mandyanne looking vacant & being carted about by Beggy and we’ve avoided at least one horrendous cheap outfit of the day where she says she really needed a smaller size cos she’s lost suh suh much weight on her gallstones diet!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.