Rebecca Lamb #149 Sister beavers got the hump whilst Mrs & Mrs Hobson can’t afford the dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her reply in the comments about not wearing a bra because she never leaks and doesn’t like how a bra feels
They will be round her knees before you know it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So do we reckon the nuskin post was the decoy and in a few hours we are going to be treated to a reel of them landing in Greece like she’s something special cause she hasn’t yet said when she goes like it’s the worlds best secret

Reactions: 20
i looked as we are flying from there in 3 weeks and it was like £100 for2 adults and 1 child 🫣😩😩😩
It’s got seats though and loads of places to sit, there’s high tables and nice big family tables for you to sit so there’s loads of places to sit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
100% the nuskin was pre recorded. She's in the same cheap dress.. id bet money they're off today

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This wedding is going to be the biggest anti climax going

A big pile of predictable, steaming, hillbilly tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So do we reckon the nuskin post was the decoy and in a few hours we are going to be treated to a reel of them landing in Greece like she’s something special cause she hasn’t yet said when she goes like it’s the worlds best secret
I reckon she's gunna keep it all hush hush until she comes on with a post of either her and Beaver, or the ring, with the caption "officialleh Mrs Obson suh suh happeh 🥺"

Followed by a tit YouTube vlog that will get about 4 views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We need a grown up to do the new thread lads!
Can’t wait to see the colour of beave the heave at the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Stim-il-lation’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping howler! I can’t watch it. The heavy breathing is too much for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That washing face story was definitely from a few days ago. She’s wearing that dress & her hair is done the same way as it was when she did the ootd story, I think it was Thursday. She’s so tragic. Nobody cares when she goes, she will tell us when she’s there anyway because she can’t stay off her IG for longer than 24 hours.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe I’m blocked for the big fat wedding of the year 🥲 keep us informed tattlers cannot wait for a laugh x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.