Rebecca Lamb #150 Hobson wedding super super soon but beave the heave doesn’t want to be the groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just in time for the dingle wedding 🎉

Will big bad Bev go? Will Daddy Hobson and Mummy Hobson speak to each other? Will Anne be carried down the aisle on beggys boob? Will the boys match the whole holiday? Can Steve tone down his redness? What exactly will they eat at their meat BBQ? as we all know Steve likes sausages and chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve a feeling this is going to be one hell of a thread……..can’t wait 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The tit on a plane video. We’ve travelled loads!? Eh, no you haven’t! You’ve been a package holidays love! It’s not the same thing!
He likes Pokémon so we got Pokémon cards so he can play Pokémon games 🤦‍♀️
Who tries to meet a friend on the plane?!?!
Roma might need some Stimulisation so we brought the iPad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The boys aren’t baby babies anymore - eh no, Alfie is miles away from being a baby. He’s 9 yrs old 🤦‍♀️
Those clothes are rank that she’s laid out for them. They look filthy 🤢
The nappies! 🤦‍♀️ Most people take way too many nappies - I’m only taking 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not going to pack any snacks for the boys, they can eat stuff from the plane - need to pack crisps and an apple in the boys bags!
Oh my! She is actually dumber than ever! Can she not hear herself?
That video was gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ugh the stories this morning about Steve being Best dad ever for Father's Day! Why does she never mention her family? Her dad?
Also Beggy- we don't need a hot dad alert for Beaver!! No-one is jealous of your ugly partner. The only thing hot about him is his face- it permanently looks bright red like he may spontaneously combust at any minute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Proper delusions of grandeur. Really believes she is some sort of celebrity.
I await the reveal, with her wild eyes looking adoringly at Beave, while he looks red and vacant in his too tight shirt and shorts combo. Anne will be front and centre with a bow in the middle of her forehead, while the boys will be in the hotel room with their tablets, the reveal will be complete with some wanky Instahun-approved romantic music and the caption “Dreams do come true 🥹”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god, here we go 😬🎉 I can’t wait for this tit show of a wedding …. wait till after…. Meltdown central incoming 🤣
---
Proper delusions of grandeur. Really believes she is some sort of celebrity.
I await the reveal, with her wild eyes looking adoringly at Beave, while he looks red and vacant in his too tight shirt and shorts combo. Anne will be front and centre with a bow in the middle of her forehead, while the boys will be in the hotel room with their tablets, the reveal will be complete with some wanky Instahun-approved romantic music and the caption “Dreams do come true 🥹”
Nightmares more like 🤣
---
Ugh the stories this morning about Steve being Best dad ever for Father's Day! Why does she never mention her family? Her dad?
Also Beggy- we don't need a hot dad alert for Beaver!! No-one is jealous of your ugly partner. The only thing hot about him is his face- it permanently looks bright red like he may spontaneously combust at any minute!!
Puppet Beggys just done it for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last story of Steve with Woody we guessing that was yesterday? Water is too nice for tenners

Reactions: 4
Hot dad alert! Is that her latest saying! Yeah for someone with a white stick ,his repulsive

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Parking my fat ass for the BIG BEAVER tit SHOW 🥳🥳🥳🥳
---
Also when you scroll down just looking at everyone’s profile pics, it’s highly entertaining 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess she doesn’t want us to know when she arrived because we will then know when the wedding is and more than likely where.
---
Also she is looking followers! 73.9. Time to buy some more hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe they aren’t away yet? Or is that prerecorded?
She‘ll be loving that we are even speculating about this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
“All Niked out” on her latest story made me cringe. He’s literally wearing a nike hoodie and shoes 😭 calm down love

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“All Niked out” on her latest story made me cringe. He’s literally wearing a nike hoodie and shoes 😭 calm down love
Skanky Nike shoes at that! It’s probably to make a point that they aren’t wearing primark or some tit she bought from vinted! (I love vinted, just hate that she buys herself and that boy baby so much stuff and those poor boys get duck all!)

Reactions: 16
Skanky Nike shoes at that! It’s probably to make a point that they aren’t wearing primark or some tit she bought from vinted! (I love vinted, just hate that she buys herself and that boy baby so much stuff and those poor boys get duck all!)
She ironically bought his trainers from Vinted and all but had to pressure wash them clean.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why Su Su quiet ysday then if they havent left for 'the wedding of the year'
Christ she is odd😂

Reactions: 11
Soccer mum 🙄
Yet Woody is wearing jeans, no football boots and has to take his own ball with him. She really must think her ‘flowers’ are as thick as she is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.