Rebecca Lamb #149 Sister beavers got the hump whilst Mrs & Mrs Hobson can’t afford the dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers @LittlebumbleBee for a cracking winning thread title.
Will this be the wedding thread?
Beggys just had her 3rd hen do which totals the 3 of them to about 2 hours!
The shack is up for sale which hasn’t been mentioned by beggy!
Beavers sister had a witch fit as she was mentioned on here and got her tomb stone teeth in twist
Let’s see what this next thread brings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Silly old me, she clarified it was mocktails all along! Oh course it was! I'm so thick (vase noise)!!! 🥴

Home by 10pm to biscuits and a cuppa... So cute and wholesome ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Cheers @LittlebumbleBee for a cracking winning thread title.
Will this be the wedding thread?
Beggys just had her 3rd hen do which totals the 3 of them to about 2 hours!
The shack is up for sale which hasn’t been mentioned by beggy!
Beavers sister had a witch fit as she was mentioned on here and got her tomb stone teeth in twist
Let’s see what this next thread brings!
Tombstone teeth… HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I love the new thread title 👍🤣😎

I cannot wait for the wedding of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s going to come crashing down with a huge bump when it’s over and realises nothings changed 🤣 she will still have to be keeping a eye on her wandering ‘husband’

Reactions: 24
That wasn't really a hen do was it? It was just a girls night out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was probably only on the mocktails as she cant afford a taxi back to the shack after a few drinks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ahh she is the gift that keeps on giving i don’t know what I found more tragic 🤣
The fact she called a few drinks a hen do
Her ‘makeup’ tiktok with her simpson yellow face and pale as a victorian child chest
The RH bag 🥴
Or her saggy tits hanging down in that cheap dress because she didn’t wear a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It irritates me an unreasonable amount that she says "big walk".

It's LONG WALK. LONG. my 6 year old has a better grasp on the English language than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It irritates me an unreasonable amount that she says "big walk".

It's LONG WALK. LONG. my 6 year old has a better grasp on the English language than her.
Maybe its her ✨aesthetic✨
Big walk
Big lips
Big thighs
Big beaver by her side

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Silly old me, she clarified it was mocktails all along! Oh course it was! I'm so thick (vase noise)!!! 🥴

Home by 10pm to biscuits and a cuppa... So cute and wholesome ☺
But wtf is going on with her tea? Why does it look frothy?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.